The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruthie2267
how else do you usually get garlic bread though? baguette is like the go-to version of garlic bread isn't it? :redface:

although i have tried garlic flatbread and it was delicious, but that was a rare treat in my house :biggrin:

Yes it is but that's disgusting!!! Flatbread is the way to go - flatbread or nothing.
Original post by domaths
I know of an irish uni that sent out the same acceptance letter to everyone who had applied - it said they had got in to engineering or something even if they hadn't applied for engineering

Woah... well that's better than accepting than rejecting you :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student1256
It's not even that late though... :rofl:

Omg I was considering not watching Sherlock cus I felt like staying up past 9 was a bit too late for me... :lol:
Original post by wolfmoon88

how........ will you be alive tomorrow? :wink:
Original post by Christie_xx
Rachel your opinions are so controversial, pizza is the best!! :lol:

But I totally agree that chocolate fudge cake is the best :rolleyes:

Pizza is the combination of some of the worst ingredients ever, in the most disgusting form ever and it's DIFFICULT TO EAT!!!

With mascarpone = heaven.
Coool :smile: glad you'll be able to get it back then!

Yeah it could be worse! I could be in Bristol with no phone charger :mmm:

Original post by daniilS
Guys, I fear I might have to pay the worst price ever for procrastinating over this holiday.....

I'll have to miss Sherlock because I need to study instead of fuelling my TSR addiction DDDDD:

NO NO NOOOOO

You'll just look on here anyway, let's be real :mmm:
how........ will you be alive tomorrow? :wink:

I've done this before... believe me...

Asian remember :wink: I'll be fine :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Steliata

NO NO NOOOOO

Haha, that's true :b

But it is an hour later here, and I really need to study more... ughhhhhhh

NO NO NOOOOO

Hahaha indeed :tongue:

If I had no phone charger at uni, it would be miles away, 14 hr plane ride, so could be worse。。。

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually, there is an American uni applicants thread...

Boosted it for you.

Can't tag you in cuz on phone

Posted from TSR Mobile

could you possibly link this for me as well?! cheers
Hahaha indeed :tongue:

If I had no phone charger at uni, it would be miles away, 14 hr plane ride, so could be worse。。。

Haha in that case I hope you'd just buy a new one lol
Original post by somebodyelse98
could you possibly link this for me as well?! cheers

One my phone so can't link it, but I can boost it so if you refresh you can see it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha in that case I hope you'd just buy a new one lol

I would just buy a new one :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've done this before... believe me...

Asian remember :wink: I'll be fine :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

good luck my friend :wink: my limit is 12 o clock then i have to sleep else i would probably cry the next worning :rofl:

Original post by Rachel58
Pizza is the combination of some of the worst ingredients ever, in the most disgusting form ever and it's DIFFICULT TO EAT!!!

With mascarpone = heaven.

the question is, who has ketchup with their pizza like i do? i have a friend who never ever eats pizza with ketchup idek... (saying that though i actually don't like pizza that much maybe that's why i try and eat it with loads of sauce :biggrin: )
Also guys, here it is.....
The final issue of the previous thread's stats! You can see all: the bustling activity when the thread was still young, the pre-interview hype, the post-interview depression, the Christmas break, the New Year's wishes, last week's episode of Sherlock, the past few day's popularity, and whatever happened on Nov 28 :lol:
Would be nice to see an annotated version of it :b
day.png
Original post by Frobisher
I think it got lost in the end of the last thread so attempt#2
What are people's plans for D-day? Cause I'm assuming most of us will be at school when the post arrives 😬

The post normally arrives at my house between 8am and 9am, so my dad is going to text me when the post arrives on 12th to tell me if there's anything that is addressed to me that looks like it's from Cambridge. I then am free (break time followed by a free lesson) from 10.50am until 12.10pm, so I'm going to walk home and read it. My dad did offer to walk over to school with it (I'm at a sixth form that's attached to a school rather than college) but a) I want space to stick concealer on to cover the inevitable red puffy eyes from crying (probably sad tears when I'm rejected, but possibly happy tears if the impossible happens) and b) one of my teachers didn't believe I had an interview until I showed her a print out of the letter they emailed me in November (and this was a teacher who believed I would get one, but being the first scientist to apply, she thought I was joking) but I don't want the original in school in case it gets crumpled, lost or stolen. So if it's a yes, I want to photocopy it at home and just take the copy in to show off with. I then have to make it back in time for my next lesson (which should be okay, I have 70 minutes and it only takes 25 to get home).

I'm trying to convince at least one of my friends to come home with me, but a lot of them are in lessons when I have my free that day.

I am slightly worried in case the post doesn't arrive though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
That username...

Oh hi :smile:

Understandable

Posted from TSR Mobile

My username?? XD
the question is, who has ketchup with their pizza like i do? i have a friend who never ever eats pizza with ketchup idek... (saying that though i actually don't like pizza that much maybe that's why i try and eat it with loads of sauce :biggrin: )

Wow, I've discovered something worse than just pizza.
Original post by Christie_xx
Omg I was considering not watching Sherlock cus I felt like staying up past 9 was a bit too late for me... :lol:

Yeah I noticed how everyone in England went to sleep so early!! You guys are so goody two shoes 😂 Most people in my school stay up till like 2 am on a daily basis. How do you resist the temptation of staying up, like sleep is so damn boring!
Original post by rayofsunshine98
The post normally arrives at my house between 8am and 9am, so my dad is going to text me when the post arrives on 12th to tell me if there's anything that is addressed to me that looks like it's from Cambridge. I then am free (break time followed by a free lesson) from 10.50am until 12.10pm, so I'm going to walk home and read it. My dad did offer to walk over to school with it (I'm at a sixth form that's attached to a school rather than college) but a) I want space to stick concealer on to cover the inevitable red puffy eyes from crying (probably sad tears when I'm rejected, but possibly happy tears if the impossible happens) and b) one of my teachers didn't believe I had an interview until I showed her a print out of the letter they emailed me in November (and this was a teacher who believed I would get one, but being the first scientist to apply, she thought I was joking) but I don't want the original in school in case it gets crumpled, lost or stolen. So if it's a yes, I want to photocopy it at home and just take the copy in to show off with. I then have to make it back in time for my next lesson (which should be okay, I have 70 minutes and it only takes 25 to get home).

I'm trying to convince at least one of my friends to come home with me, but a lot of them are in lessons when I have my free that day.

I am slightly worried in case the post doesn't arrive though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

you've really thought this through omg

Latest

Trending

Trending