The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by carpenoctem
Why thank you and on it boss (what sort of a name is Oxmeme - I'd prefer Memeford but I guess that arrangement is taken :smile:)

Also now on the Twitter
https://www.twitter.com/memebridgememes
Original post by CutieTootsie
Awh ❤️ best of luck to your daughter!

I second this. You shine out as a really nice, compassionate person, and will make a great doctor wherever you study. Wishing you the very best if luck for an offer at Jesus.
Original post by gingerboyben
I wouldn't worry - checked his posts and it turns out he's an Economics student at Bristol. :tongue:

Why do some people need to do this kind of unpleasant thing? Don't they have anything mire constructive to do?
Two of my friends got rejected from Oxford :frown:
Won't be the only one then in my school :redface:
Original post by Bunratty
I second this. You shine out as a really nice, compassionate person, and will make a great doctor wherever you study. Wishing you the very best if luck for an offer at Jesus.

☺️ thank you
Also I would like to express my deepest commiserations to@wolfmoon88. It's Oxford's loss. It's been a pleasure seeing you post on the thread and I'm sure you'll be successful at whatever you do :smile:
Original post by Alabatross
Also I would like to express my deepest commiserations to@wolfmoon88. It's Oxford's loss. It's been a pleasure seeing you post on the thread and I'm sure you'll be successful at whatever you do :smile:

Thank you :smile:, didn't know that, that many people enjoyed my posts. I assume that you are an applicant? if so good luck for tomorrow, will be on this thread with you guys!
Original post by IcedArizona
Two of my friends got rejected from Oxford :frown:
Won't be the only one then in my school :redface:

Don't worry about it!, I am sure that you'll be ok :smile:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Don't worry about it!, I am sure that you'll be ok :smile:

Oh I saw your post on the Oxford decisions thread, I'm so sorry to hear about the outcome :frown: I was really rooting for you. I wish you the best of luck, do you know what uni will be your first choice then?
Btw thanks for hanging around here even though you applied to the Other Place ^^
Oh I saw your post on the Oxford decisions thread, I'm so sorry to hear about the outcome :frown: I was really rooting for you. I wish you the best of luck, do you know what uni will be your first choice then?
Btw thanks for hanging around here even though you applied to the Other Place ^^

It's ok :smile: thank you!

St Andrews, UCL, or UMelbourne (still deciding, I have a lot of time: and I might reapply as well)

No problems, ya'll are really nice people, glad to hang around here!
It's ok :smile: thank you!

St Andrews, UCL, or UMelbourne (still deciding, I have a lot of time: and I might reapply as well)

No problems, ya'll are really nice people, glad to hang around here!

Ahhh St Andrews is cool, I regret I couldn't apply there, they don't really 'like' my qualification, for some reason they haven't accepted anybody from our school for something like 5 years (rejected ppl who got into cambridge or oxford haha)
Original post by carpenoctem
Why thank you and on it boss (what sort of a name is Oxmeme - I'd prefer Memeford but I guess that arrangement is taken :smile:)

Better than Durhameme. The best name though is, by far, Memechester. Just rolls off the tongue.
Ahhh St Andrews is cool, I regret I couldn't apply there, they don't really 'like' my qualification, for some reason they haven't accepted anybody from our school for something like 5 years (rejected ppl who got into cambridge or oxford haha)

It's hella cool :wink:, although I don't have free tuition like EU students :frown:

Damn, that sucks... they seem to really like the American qualifications :rofl:
Thank you :smile:, didn't know that, that many people enjoyed my posts.

I'm so sad now :frown: was really rooting for you.. only shows the flaws in the admission system 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are notorious for rejecting applicants who then get offers at Oxbridge. StA seem to view the world a bit differently. (And before anyone jumps to conclusions, it's not *because* they are Oxbridge applicants.)

they seem to really like the American money :rofl:

fixed it.

:wink:
It's hella cool :wink:, although I don't have free tuition like EU students :frown:

Damn, that sucks... they seem to really like the American qualifications :rofl:

Oh yeah true :biggrin: Hopefully you'll have a great time where ever you decide to go though
The nerves are building up about tomorrow... God, I hope I get an offer 😆
Original post by ngaribli
I'm so sad now :frown: was really rooting for you.. only shows the flaws in the admission system 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ok :smile:, Thank you! tbh all systems in the world have inherent flaws, and we all need to live with that. :tongue:
Original post by jneill
They are notorious for rejecting applicants who then get offers at Oxbridge. StA seem to view the world a bit differently. (And before anyone jumps to conclusions, it's not *because* they are Oxbridge applicants.)

fixed it.

:wink:

Or the Asian money :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yeah true :biggrin: Hopefully you'll have a great time where ever you decide to go though

Thank you so much :biggrin: I hope so too. Good luck for tomorrow :smile:
Reasons why I want to get in:

1) like memebridge posts without looking like a bitter applicant/reject who wishes to be part of such a hilarious community
2) the uni isn't too bad I've heard

Latest

Trending

Trending