The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by liziepie
so what's everyone doing to distract themselves currently? :afraid:

drinking a looooot of white wine. a lot.
Original post by jamestg
tumblr_n35siavH3o1rsd9coo1_500.jpg

chris is the most relatable parks and rec character hahaha
Original post by Xiuchen
Omg thank you so much, that link is so useful! Looks like I'll either find out on UCAS track on 13th or.... Find out in 2 weeks time :') Thats not going to help my anxiety....

All colleges email non-UK candidates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best of luck to everyone receiving decisions :biggrin:

Hope they let all of you in!
Original post by Whizbox
No problem! Don't worry about any students you see walking around in bow-ties or whatever, you get used to it fairly quickly... Good luck with your interview!

Ahaha, it didn't freak me out or anything, it just makes me chuckle because I'm more likely to see people at my sixth form in tracksuits and stuff than I am to ever see them in a bow tie, but it's totally normal here haha! :biggrin: This is the kind of thing you would only see somewhere like this- helps add to that awestruck feeling.

Hopefully I'll be coming back here many more times :colondollar: Thank you! I feel much better this time around than I did in December, plus I have a general interview this time. Whilst it obviously won't be as important, it'll be a nice comfort blanket for me :smile:

Watching YouTube as always
I have a self-diagnosed disorder which is that I am unable to do any work in the midst of uncertainty, certainly not any productive work. It appears Teresa May suffers from the same condition at least in appearance with regard to getting Brexit underway...
Good luck to everyone who has pool interviews! Hang in there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill

Posted from TSR Mobile

You see, I am an UK applicant, but I also go to boarding school. :smile:
Original post by blue2337

Eww white wine?! Are you sure you actually have tastebuds???! :s-smilie::biggrin:
Original post by blue2337

Original post by Gold-Confetti
Eww white wine?! Are you sure you actually have tastebuds???! :s-smilie::biggrin:

Agreed... :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you get pooled to Girton...

Original post by jneill

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not really relevant but I think Girton might not, they didn't email for interviews and have no mention of any emailing on their VLE thing
(sry in advance)
Why can't you trust an atom?
They make up everything
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by epsilondelta
I thought I would be spared the nerves tomorrow as I'm being reinterviewed on Monday in the pool but I'm still nervous for all you guys :colondollar:

No, you're nervous BECAUSE of us. If we win, you lose. That's how it works. Cambridge gives out a limited amount of offers. It s okay to admit that you're a selfish *****. We all are!
This thread moves so fast
Original post by IcedArizona
Don't forget your neighbors the Finns :tongue:

Spoiler

Finland has always been especially dear to me because of its contribution to the world of saunas and its race car drivers (Kimi, I know you are creeping on here, you better start winning races again) :biggrin:
Original post by NeverLucky
When you get pooled to Girton...

I have a friend who actually participated in one of those rallies :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Attempting to study. It is not going very well.
Reply 2019
Does anyone know what time the emails will come through tomorrow?

Latest

Trending

Trending