The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Many thanks to all your supports.
Maybe our internationals can expect our emails within an hour.
Good luck again.
Original post by liziepie
Went to the post office, they didn't have it - said it should be here by lunch, but it's just started snowing..... hope this doesn't mess the post up too bad....

Shouldn't be as bad as what 2011 applicants had to experience.
There was a huge technical problem at Royal Mail's depot on the day the colleges posted their decision letters in 2011, causing terrible delay in candidates receiving their letter. My daughter was one of the last ones at her school to receive her letter which took three days to arrive eventually......

Good luck with your result. :smile:
Original post by vincrows
Good luck for your son/daughter!
Hope you'll be able to switch the kettles to bottles of champagne by the end of today. :smile: (forget Dry January, just for today. :wink:)

Haha bless you ☺💕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alexmr55
You can hear a pin drop in here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Calm before the storm
Original post by rayofsunshine98
Anyone else feel sick?

Yep this is me
Original post by jneill
Kettles have more than one use... :wink:

Ssssssssss.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've drunk a fair few things in my time but I haven't sunk to boiled wine 😂
(Parent hijacking daughter's username here - daughter asleep 🙄)

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's no way it's actually decision day already... how the time has flown by
Original post by Steliata
Yep this is me

I haven't slept (again). meanwhile one of my friends awaiting a GCSE maths retake keeps telling me its more important than my Cambridge Decision
Good luck, everyone! No matter what happens, they can never take our banter away from us. That's what counts.
(edited 7 years ago)
Here from the Oxford thread. Thought I'd wish everyone here the best of luck!
People already spamming the decisions spreadsheet... :wink:
Original post by vincrows
Shouldn't be as bad as what 2011 applicants had to experience.
There was a huge technical problem at Royal Mail's depot on the day the colleges posted their decision letters in 2011, causing terrible delay in candidates receiving their letter. My daughter was one of the last ones at her school to receive her letter which took three days to arrive eventually......

Good luck with your result. :smile:

Oh dear! That sounds terrible, the wait must have been unbearable. At least she got the result she wanted! :smile: what did your daughter study? Hopefully the same problems dont occur today :tongue: ye snow has calmed down a bit now, so probably nothing to be concerned about. and thank you! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Currently on the way to college and I couldn't care less about covering police powers today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luna1602
I've drunk a fair few things in my time but I haven't sunk to boiled wine 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think he was suggesting boiled wine.......

Maybe you should read more spy novels......:tongue:
Just coming over from the Oxford thread to wish you all the best of luck for D-day.
Original post by Luna1602

:smile:

Spoiler

Good luck everyone!! Royal Mail, please don't fail me :smile:
Oh dear! That sounds terrible, the wait must have been unbearable. At least she got the result she wanted! :smile: what did your daughter study? Hopefully the same problems dont occur today :tongue: and thank you! :smile:

Yes, she got an offer fortunately and it was a big surprise as we thought she'd be rejected after horrible interview. So don't assume anything until you have a result in your hand! :wink:

afaik there wasn't any trouble at Cambridge Royal Mail, so even the snow delays the delivery in your area today, you'll definitely get it by tomorrow. :smile:
There's no way it's actually decision day already... how the time has flown by

No. I feel like it has been an eternity of waiting.

Latest

Trending

Trending