The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theforeigner
Offer from Jesus College for Bio NatSci, biggest surprise of my life..

I'm getting my conditions posted to me later today, hopefully they won't be 4 A*s!

Congrats! :smile:
Original post by randj
Letter from Downing - we regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful.

No probs, will firm UCL for Economics

Sorry to hear you were rejected, but you seem to have a good idea of what you want to do.
The post still isn't here, even though on a normal day it'd be here half an hour ago... Royal Mail must be teasing me at this point.
I feel very lucky to have been fished :redface: even if it is ultimately a rejection
Original post by cindylol
Just got an offer to study maths at newnham, but didn't see the conditions… anyone else didn't see their conditions?…

Congrats about the offer!
Has anybody heard from Corpus Christi yet? I know they rejected me as I'm in the pool, but I'm wondering if I'll still get an email from them.
Original post by fablereader
Congrats! :smile:

Thanks!!! :smile: Really wasn't expecting that. I was fully in the zone ready to be rejected!
Original post by trythis
The post still isn't here, even though on a normal day it'd be here half an hour ago... Royal Mail must be teasing me at this point.

tell me about it 😭😭😭 and it's snowing again....
Original post by elanor44
Hey there, not sure we've ever actually spoken (I'm not a very active TSRer lol) but I've seen your posts a lot while I've been lurking in this thread and I just want to say I'm really sorry to hear you didn't get into Jesus. But I know you'll be an amazing doctor regardless and should be really proud of how far you've come. Sending all the positive vibes and good luck with the future!! x

Thank you :smile:
Original post by SteamboatMickey
I feel very lucky to have been fished :redface: even if it is ultimately a rejection

You've been rejected? :frown:
Any Robinsons emails yet?
Reply 3051
Original post by theforeigner
Offer from Jesus College for Bio NatSci, biggest surprise of my life..

I'm getting my conditions posted to me later today, hopefully they won't be 4 A*s!

Oh my goodness congratulations!!! What date was your interview - wonder if we met each other as I've applied for the exact same course and college but with still no
reply!!:smile:
Original post by Percypig17
Anyone heard back from Caius yet?

They're one of two colleges only sending letters and no emails, so it will depend on when your post gets to you I guess! Good luck x
Original post by fablereader
You've been rejected? :frown:

No pooled for reinterview, and feel lucky for my second chance
Original post by jjcoolio
caius don't email! Just letter

How about international students?
Original post by liziepie
tell me about it 😭😭😭 and it's snowing again....

You too, huh? :smile: I have to go into school soon as well, I really hope it arrives before then lol...
Original post by 100umsgod
I am a Cambridge student in second year doing both Maths and Engineering (I am doing both courses. I did Maths in first year alone and it was too easy). I'm happy to help anyone with any questions about life.

What's the meaning of life?
Original post by SteamboatMickey
No pooled for reinterview, and feel lucky for my second chance

Oh, good. Hope it pulls through!
asdfghjkl I got a thick envelope

Spoiler

Original post by LapizLazuliStar
Anyone know when pooled candidates (with interview) will hear back? Specifically from Selwyn? X

On, or shortly after the 14th
http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/files/publications/guide_to_the_winter_pool_for_applicants.pdf

Latest

Trending

Trending