Original post by jneill
And see my edit :wink:

Gotcha!
Original post by RotomGuy
Unlucky. :frown:

How did you find out? Letter or email?

Just a letter.
Original post by jamestg
Lol I just spent the past 10 minutes crying my eyes out. Although it's more to do with the emotional investment/stress than thinking I was going to get in :redface:

Dude, that's understandable. :frown:
And therapeutic :smile:
I called up Robinson college to ask what's going on with emails, and they told me Admissions Office was "engaged". It's very confusing.
Original post by peterle14
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your rejection. :frown:
Did you receive the news over email or post?

Thanks, just a letter.
I called up Robinson college to ask what's going on with emails, and they told me Admissions Office was "engaged". It's very confusing.

Huh, that sounds like they are working hard on getting the mails out today, right?
Has it ever happened that a college wrongly told someone their application was unsuccessful and later contacted them clearing the mistake? :biggrin:
Original post by Oh the Byrony!
I'm afraid I was pooled and then rejected for English. It hurts, but I'll still go somewhere really good.

I've enjoyed being a part of the community on here. Good luck to those who haven't heard yet. And thanks to @jneill for encouraging me to apply, way back in 2015.

Sorry it didn't work out :frown:
Original post by nchung
Impt update for Pembroke Int'l applicants: My daughter just called the Admissions Office to check if emails were still being sent out as she has not received any word. Apparently they are having "technical difficulties" with their system so if they can't resolve that in the next hour, they will send the emails out tomorrow instead. So be prepared for another sleepless night folks 😰

And when you called, did they say hther you got an offer? or your daughter
DELIGHTED for my daughter... Open Offer underwritten by Fitzwilliam for Music.

Honestly, if you knew what she has been through, over the years, you would be in tears. We both were when she opened the envelope.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jamestg
Lol I just spent the past 10 minutes crying my eyes out. Although it's more to do with the emotional investment/stress than thinking I was going to get in :redface:

I did the same a little while after I got the news. I think it helped though and I feel better now

Please don't call colleges today.
Original post by Student1256
Has it ever happened that a college wrongly told someone their application was unsuccessful and later contacted them clearing the mistake? :biggrin:

You do realize that we are all now hoping that this has actually happened to a certain TSR member with a cute dog for a picture ... this is unnecessarily cruel, please clear it up.
Original post by Student1256

It happened to someone I know who applied for Oxford!
Original post by sir albert

Honestly, if you knew what she has been through, over the years, you would be in tears. We both where when she opened the envelope.

Yay! PRSOM :smile:
Hi guys I just wanted to ask if anyone who applied for law and does the IB got an offer of 42 and 777? I just received my letter and the offer is freaking me out because it's a lot higher than the standard (40-41, 776), and I don't know if I'll realistically be able to meet it.
Original post by sir albert

Honestly, if you knew what she has been through, over the years, you would be in tears. We both where when she opened the envelope.

Huge congratulations to her!
Have any EU applicants received an email from Fitzwilliam College yet? The wait is killing me...
Reply 3838
Original post by jneill
Dude, that's understandable. :frown:
And therapeutic :smile:

Don't worry, I've just done the same
Does anynoe from outside UK have opffers from pembroke??? i am dying

Latest

Trending

Trending