The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vincrows
Every year there's one or two who plays the same trick to be funny....and get told off because it's not very nice thing to see if you're not successful. :wink:

That wasn't my intention but I apologise if people thought that. Just trying to be a bit quirky with my replies :biggrin:
Original post by carpenoctem
I applied to Caius and got my letter with the post as usual so they've definitely been sent out. It says on their website that if there are delays it will be because of local postal inefficiencies. I'm sure you will hear back tomorrow so don't worry! (even though I know I would be worrying because it's natural). Good luck everyone!

Did you get an offer? :smile: I think international students don't get posts so they r worried! I've also applied Caius, but no one is home and I'm boarding so I haven't found out yet.
Original post by liziepie
honestly name a more iconic duo than @jneill and @vincrows, I'll wait...

Spoiler

@SteamboatMickey and @wolfmoon88
Original post by nchung
Pembroke has apparently fixed their technical issues - my daughter just received her offer. Thank you, Pembroke Admissions, for not making us wait another day 😀

i am still waiting .... but i am happy you got it and CONGRATS!!
Original post by Christie_xx
Maybe a bit closer to the next ucas cycle you will but for now I'll probably stay here :tongue:

Are you reapplying too??

Maybe :/ I am not sure I really want to go through this process again tbh
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
Thank you! I'm so sorry you didn't get your offer, you definitely deserved it. But who knows, we might both end up in America.

It's ok :smile: thank you for the commiserations! who knows :smile: anything can happen!
Original post by peaches1998
History! It actually looks great from the website, I was just slightly intimidated by the Star Wars architecture😂 I don't mind all girls! Ah I'm so glad people there were nice, I'm going to go have a look round as soon as I can. Congratulations to you too!!

Hey! I got Medwards for History too haha!

tbh tho :wink:

Spoiler

:rofl: Thanks for the endorsement :wink: but I think jneill and vincrows wins this one :tongue:
Original post by NeverLucky
That wasn't my intention but I apologise if people thought that. Just trying to be a bit quirky with my replies :biggrin:

I understand your intention. Just try to be a little more considerate, esp. on the day like this. Surely you understand how everybody's feeling. :wink:
Original post by jamestg
Can we withdraw our application so track doesn't come up with a rejection haha?

I feel that in my heart lmao
@daniilS, @liziepie, @carpenoctem, @Steliata

Yayyy Congratulations :smile: :tongue:

I am halfway through scrolling through the threads I missed :tongue:
Original post by liziepie
honestly name a more iconic duo than @jneill and @vincrows, I'll wait...

Spoiler

Bonnie and Clyde. :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by vincrows
I understand your intention. Just try to be a little more considerate, esp. on the day like this. Surely you understand how everybody's feeling. :wink:

Ofc, I went through the same thing last year hahaha
Reply 4014
Do some colleges phone for pooling etc? Or is it all email/post? Just want to know in case I should try and keep the phone free in my house
Original post by wolfmoon88
:rofl: Thanks for the endorsement :wink: but I think jneill and vincrows wins this one :tongue:

2ba.jpeg
Reply 4016
If I've been pooled (and waiting for the new interview), will my applying college write me a rejection mail?
Did CutieTootsie get her results btw?
Original post by jamestg
Can we withdraw our application so track doesn't come up with a rejection haha?

My friend did that when she was rejected for interview at Oxford! xD
Original post by laurensphowarth
Hey! I got Medwards for History too haha!

heyy, another medwards historian! Did you apply there directly?

Latest

Trending

Trending