Scroll to see replies

Original post by NeverLucky
I'll join you both :lol:

:rofl: Yayyy :biggrin:
Original post by CallumS9999
Thank you!!

The same thing just happened to me!
Original post by Magnificat7
My daughter had an offer earlier today from Homerton for Education with English, Drama and the Arts. Needless to say she is very happy!

Will fill in some details on the relevant thread, and meantime many congrats to those who have received offers (still rooting for you @SteamboatMickey and those others pooled and still waiting to hear) and sincere commiserations to those who didn't; as has been said many times you WILL be both happy and amazing wherever you end up 😊

Give my congratulations to her!
I got an offer for English at Newnham! It came in at 11am but my day's been so busy and exciting I've only just come online (and attempted to scroll and catch up with everyone's outcomes!)

@Ruthie2267 @Chedda I saw you guys both got offers from Newnham too (Hi! And CONGRATULATIONS!) Will you be going to the offer holder day?
Original post by Xiuchen
I was born in shanghai! I've lived approximately half my life there, the other half I lived in UK :smile:

Ah cool, I had a one-day layover there last summer so I've seen a little bit of the city :biggrin:
Still nothing
@platelet Congratulations :smile:!

@Fbiemad :frown: I'm so sorry :frown: :console:
@Student1256

I am so sorry :console:
Reply 4108
Original post by epsilondelta
Ah I get you. If I were you I'd have a look around Wolfson because I had my first interview there for Law and it was soo nice and welcoming and the lunch was great. The entry date is surprising though I didn't know they did that. Making you sit around for a year idk! You could get a job for the year to make your student life more comfortable :h:

Ohh, nice! I'll do that, then - might as well get a feel for the place. Thanks! The admissions officer offered to meet with me, too, so that's a plus! And that's true; it'll probably be a good thing in the long-run :smile:
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
Offer from Fitzwilliam for History!

Congratulations :biggrin:

Original post by pamplemousse.
I got an offer for MML at Cambridge!

I had totally given up hope after my interview and test, so much so I didn't even fill in the 'how did your interview go' thingummybob because it was just too dispiriting to even contemplate, and I've been avoiding TSR for weeks because I couldn't even handle thinking about what I really thought I'd messed up so badly.

Anyone else have an offer and not feeling it's real yet?

Was just going to say I haven't seen you online for a while :tongue:

Congratulations :smile:

@metrize I am so sorry :console: :frown:
Original post by unknowntsr
Still nothing

No news is good news! :smile:
Original post by daniilS
Ah cool, I had a one-day layover there last summer so I've seen a little bit of the city :biggrin:

Thats awesome!! I love shanghai (Probably my fav city tbh), its such a lovely city, but its such a shame it is so polluted, I hope the air becomes cleaner in the future!
Original post by Xiuchen
Thats awesome!! I love shanghai (Probably my fav city tbh), its such a lovely city, but its such a shame it is so polluted, I hope the air becomes cleaner in the future!

Congratulations (I think... still scrolling through the thread :biggrin:)

Spoiler

Original post by daniilS
@bbglop what college will you be going to again?

St John's, Architecture.

It's only a 5 min walk from Emmanuel, or 2 min for you Dutch :bike:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Congratulations (I think... still scrolling through the thread :biggrin:)

Spoiler

I haven't got an offer >.< (Still waiting) Are you chinese? :O I love beijing duck, but yeah the air there omg
Original post by wolfmoon88
:rofl: Yayyy :biggrin:

Now I'm not sure what to do with my American applications...I've got a Princeton interview lined up and I'm pretty sure Stanford are gonna invite me to one hahaha

Oh, and Trump Uni ofc
Oh so St Fitz and Robinson also haven't sent anything to international students.. Yay isn't it nice to be waiting for an answer at this time knowing it won't come today? :smile:
Original post by NeverLucky
Now I'm not sure what to do with my American applications...I've got a Princeton interview lined up and I'm pretty sure Stanford are gonna invite me to one hahaha

Oh, and Trump Uni ofc

Just screw everything :tongue: except for Stanford/MIT and Trump Uni ofc :tongue:
Original post by Xiuchen
I haven't got an offer >.< (Still waiting) Are you chinese? :O I love beijing duck, but yeah the air there omg

:frown: I am sure it will come soon!

Yes (from Taiwan) :tongue:

I love Peking Duck too :tongue: :biggrin:
Original post by pamplemousse.
I got an offer for MML at Cambridge!

I had totally given up hope after my interview and test, so much so I didn't even fill in the 'how did your interview go' thingummybob because it was just too dispiriting to even contemplate, and I've been avoiding TSR for weeks because I couldn't even handle thinking about what I really thought I'd messed up so badly.

Anyone else have an offer and not feeling it's real yet?

That is exactly how I am feeling! Feel as if my offer was an accident!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending