The Student Room Group

Which exams?

I've just been on the Edexcel website to try and find out when my English Literature exams are this year, but there are so many different options that I don't know which one is my exam! All I know is that I have exams on Rossetti poetry, Unseen poetry, Frankenstein and The Handmaid's Tale, Othello and A Streetcar Named Desire. If anybody knows the names of the exams that I'll be doing, it'll be really helpful! Thank you
Are you doing A Level or AS?
Original post by iaintasnaketho
YOU'RE ONLY WORRIED ABOUT WHEN YOUR EXAMS ARE! I'M SITTING HERE WONDERING WHEN MY LIFE IS GONNA END! THATS WHAT YOU CALL THE REAL HORRORS OF LIFE. YOU AINT AN ADULT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH. READ THIS SAD STORY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND HELP ME WITH A SOLUTION!! ILL GIVE YOU A CAKE!!

NO, BUT CAN YOU SOLVE MY PREDICAMENT!! THIS IS A HORROR STORY NOT INTENDED FOR ALL AUDIENCES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PEGI 18!! T FOR TEEN (IN AMERICA)

Help!! My friend grows bacteria!! ;( How am i gna live with him???
Happened at my uni; cant escape!!

So basically yh... we agreed that myself and my other mate are going to move in with this friend (we'll call him X) and made this plan 2 month ago. However, we were told by X's flat mate that he is the flatmate from HELL!! he leaves food in the kitchen for 3 weeks to the point where blue bacteria grows on it like wtf.. he doesnt wash his dishes and when he does, he merely wipes it and puts it away... furthermore, he takes up 95% of the freezer... and the rest of the 5 flat mates have to share the rest of the fridge... when they confront X about this, he says hes busy and gets confrontational. X's flatmate has said we can move in with him, but we dont wana snake X as hes a cool guy. I cant deal with bacterial colonies in our kitchen... and as for the toilet, lets not mention that. And dont get me started on X's flatmates protein powder. He only said he can borrow some of the powder. A normal person would borrow a scoop or two max, he decided to use the whole 40kilo bag in one day... (exaggeration but it was finished lol)... someone help us wat shall we do. even if he promises hes gna not do it i dont wana get tied down in a year long rental contract. Appreciate the help. thanks

:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
:rofl: :rofl:

Will you be laughing at my funeral? I might get all sorts of viruses and whatnot. help me with a solution coz i literally dont know what to do.
YOU'RE ONLY WORRIED ABOUT WHEN YOUR EXAMS ARE! I'M SITTING HERE WONDERING WHEN MY LIFE IS GONNA END! THATS WHAT YOU CALL THE REAL HORRORS OF LIFE. YOU AINT AN ADULT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH. READ THIS SAD STORY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND HELP ME WITH A SOLUTION!! ILL GIVE YOU A CAKE!!

NO, BUT CAN YOU SOLVE MY PREDICAMENT!! THIS IS A HORROR STORY NOT INTENDED FOR ALL AUDIENCES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PEGI 18!! T FOR TEEN (IN AMERICA)

So basically yh... we agreed that myself and my other mate are going to move in with this friend (we'll call him X) and made this plan 2 month ago. However, we were told by X's flat mate that he is the flatmate from HELL!! he leaves food in the kitchen for 3 weeks to the point where blue bacteria grows on it like wtf.. he doesnt wash his dishes and when he does, he merely wipes it and puts it away... furthermore, he takes up 95% of the freezer... and the rest of the 5 flat mates have to share the rest of the fridge... when they confront X about this, he says hes busy and gets confrontational. X's flatmate has said we can move in with him, but we dont wana snake X as hes a cool guy. I cant deal with bacterial colonies in our kitchen... and as for the toilet, lets not mention that. And dont get me started on X's flatmates protein powder. He only said he can borrow some of the powder. A normal person would borrow a scoop or two max, he decided to use the whole 40kilo bag in one day... (exaggeration but it was finished lol)... someone help us wat shall we do. even if he promises hes gna not do it i dont wana get tied down in a year long rental contract. Appreciate the help. thanks

Will you be laughing at my funeral? I might get all sorts of viruses and whatnot. help me with a solution coz i literally dont know what to do.

take your skeng out and do what you need to do
Original post by BobBobson
take your skeng out and do what you need to do

WHAT A SAVAGE! But do you really suggest that?
He aint that bad of a person, just really filthy and has 3 bacteria colony children. Hes basically raising 3 bacteria children, they need to be paying rent. Thats how bad it is. How do I break the bad news to him, without the skeng!
WHAT A SAVAGE! But do you really suggest that?
He aint that bad of a person, just really filthy and has 3 bacteria colony children. Hes basically raising 3 bacteria children, they need to be paying rent. Thats how bad it is. How do I break the bad news to him, without the skeng!

Go scrape all of the bacteria colonies and put it on his pillow.

How about you don't hijack everyone's thread? I've seen you posting on a couple now and you are literally turning the conversation from the OPs question to yours. Sort yourself out and stop being such a self absorbent a hole
Original post by That'sGreat
How about you don't hijack everyone's thread? I've seen you posting on a couple now and you are literally turning the conversation from the OPs question to yours. Sort yourself out and stop being such a self absorbent a hole

I am literally shiting myself desperate on what to do. You don't know the fear I have, Im litearlly scared for my life. How about you chill out and go sleep? Either that or give me a good solution that will work instead of being the biggest dick here.
I am literally shiting myself desperate on what to do. You don't know the fear I have, Im litearlly scared for my life. How about you chill out and go sleep? Either that or give me a good solution that will work instead of being the biggest dick here.

What the **** do you mean the fear you are in? It's not even a big deal. Stop hijacking people's threads so you can turn the attention to you and get a life

Quick Reply

Latest