Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ashallynmccolour
Do you like Criminal Minds? :erm:

Hell yeah!

It makes sense then :lol:
Reply 81
Original post by Inexorably
I'd like to see the end of North Korea tbqh, that would be sensational.

Um also there's some underwater restaurant in Icthaa or whatever which I'd like to go to.

This!

Original post by animeamanda1412
noo we actually pronounce it exactly how we pronounce bias
and loool XD

Are you Korean?

Original post by tamil fever
Sunset/sunrise/fav movie/Northern Lights

What do you mean favourite movie? You haven't seen it yet?
Original post by UWS

Are you Korean?

nahhh i wish i was :rofl:
I'm arab lool
but im saying "us" as in kpop fans
Solar eclipse/meteor shower/ any other space stuff

Though I cant in london because its always so cloudy!
The eviscerated corpses of my enemies, bathed in the tears of their womenfolk.
Reply 85
Original post by Rhythmical
Nothing that significant atm :frown:

aw tiddles

wild penguins

hawaii

new york

the northern lights

the coral reef

Original post by ByronicHero
The eviscerated corpses of my enemies, bathed in the tears of their womenfolk.

sounds reasonable
Original post by shawtyb
sounds reasonable

A man has to have ambition :wink:
A man has to have ambition :wink:

i think its a good one too!
hell im even slightly jel i didnt think of it!
kudos to you fine man
Original post by shawtyb
i think its a good one too!
hell im even slightly jel i didnt think of it!
kudos to you fine man

Thanks.

You can join if you like. There are fewer better ways to claim your place in Valhalla than to stand by my side as a shieldmaiden.
Thanks.

You can join if you like. There are fewer better ways to claim your place in Valhalla than to stand by my side as a shieldmaiden.

sounds good!
unfortunatly im no valykrie though but il just hold your shield anyway and if we die we die!
Original post by shawtyb
sounds good!
unfortunatly im no valykrie though but il just hold your shield anyway and if we die we die!

We will never die, we shall forever in the songs sung about our deeds.
We will never die, we shall forever in the songs sung about our deeds.

wooo!! imortality!!
I've always wanted to see New York. But more realistically, because it's much nearer and cheaper, I would dearly love to go back to the Moulin Rouge in Paris one day. Ex dancers on Facebook are always arranging get togethers there, and Thierry Outrilla, the Director, who used to be one of the dancers back in my day, arranges for them all to go onstage during the daytime and have another look around backstage; sit in their old dressing rooms seats,etc. Feel a bit sad I haven't seen the old place since I left in January 1988. But I would only go back when I have lost some weight. They all look stunning still, and just older versions of themselves. However I am currently like a beached whale, and would die if any of my old dancing friends saw the state I have allowed myself to get into.
Original post by shawtyb
wooo!! imortality!!

Yep. You just have to help me with all of the pillaging first.
Yep. You just have to help me with all of the pillaging first.

lets go boss!
Original post by shawtyb
lets go boss!

What shall we pillage first? I wouldn't mind some noodles so how about a Chinese restaurant? Then we can pillage a pub to get suburban housewife wasted and then pillage a Travelodge to rest for the next day of pillaging. Pillage has lost all meaning :lol:
Reply 98
Original post by markova21
I've always wanted to see New York. But more realistically, because it's much nearer and cheaper, I would dearly love to go back to the Moulin Rouge in Paris one day. Ex dancers on Facebook are always arranging get togethers there, and Thierry Outrilla, the Director, who used to be one of the dancers back in my day, arranges for them all to go onstage during the daytime and have another look around backstage; sit in their old dressing rooms seats,etc. Feel a bit sad I haven't seen the old place since I left in January 1988. But I would only go back when I have lost some weight. They all look stunning still, and just older versions of themselves. However I am currently like a beached whale, and would die if any of my old dancing friends saw the state I have allowed myself to get into.

Broadway in the 80s would have been pretty cool to visit! It's never too late to visit now though :yep:
Reply 99
Original post by animeamanda1412
nahhh i wish i was :rofl:
I'm arab lool
but im saying "us" as in kpop fans

Ah cool! I always thought you were Korean for some reason :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest