The Student Room Group

Don’t want to spit or swallow, how to dodge??

How do I bring up with my new guy that I don’t want to spit or swallow?
I was with one dude and he never assumed (nicely) that he could come in my mouth without asking. So he would grab a towel and do it in that . As so few guys ask and assume *eye roll*
wondering how to bring it up without sounding like a *****. Guys?
It was sweet the guy before didn’t assume, he raised the bar lol
Reply 1
Original post by sheeeeeeeeeit
have them shoot it on your tits innit

Whilst maybe not phrased the best, I think you have your solution here AND can sound sexy. I really want you to finish....... is much better than "don't finish in my mouth, finish in the towel". Many options of location that don't involve the mouth
Reply 2
I don’t want it on me actually at all
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t want it on me actually at all

i would suggest perhaps give oral while they are laying down? that way you can just let go and it will kinda,fountain?
so it doesnt get on you while still not making a akward moment
How do I bring up with my new guy that I don’t want to spit or swallow?
I was with one dude and he never assumed (nicely) that he could come in my mouth without asking. So he would grab a towel and do it in that . As so few guys ask and assume *eye roll*
wondering how to bring it up without sounding like a *****. Guys?
It was sweet the guy before didn’t assume, he raised the bar lol

would suggest perhaps give oral while they are laying down? that way you can just let go and it will kinda,fountain?
Reply 5
Original post by cages cages
would suggest perhaps give oral while they are laying down? that way you can just let go and it will kinda,fountain?

He might become agitated because I ask for myself something that he does not see as the norm. I may die if the company is wrong and that is not a notion one can have hindsight on.
Men are worried about it being a bit awkward women are worried we might be pucking murdered, so it is not so much about creating an awkwardness or caring about his feelings, but asking for what I want, safely.
He might become agitated because I ask for myself something that he does not see as the norm. I may die if the company is wrong and that is not a notion one can have hindsight on.
Men are worried about it being a bit awkward women are worried we might be pucking murdered, so it is not so much about creating an awkwardness or caring about his feelings, but asking for what I want, safely.

Murdered? A bit extreme?
Original post by ageshallnot
Murdered? A bit extreme?

murdered because annoying sex position? idk her circumstance but uh really if the choice is have cumn on you or die i dont think this is a issue. the choice is obvious

Quick Reply

Latest