The Student Room Group

Creative Expressive Arts Therapies Audition!

Hey there!
I've been invited to and accepted an audition to study creative and expressive arts (drama) BA AT derby university but I have no clue if I need to take anything or prepare anything. I spoke to one person and they briefly mentioned a written peice, a group interview and a performance but I'm not sure what kind of thing to prepare for it, if that makes sense!
It's not until next month but I just would like to be organised so if anyone has any information that would help any further, that would be wonderful!

Thank you!! 😊
Original post by BaileyMasen
Hey there!
I've been invited to and accepted an audition to study creative and expressive arts (drama) BA AT derby university but I have no clue if I need to take anything or prepare anything. I spoke to one person and they briefly mentioned a written peice, a group interview and a performance but I'm not sure what kind of thing to prepare for it, if that makes sense!
It's not until next month but I just would like to be organised so if anyone has any information that would help any further, that would be wonderful!

Thank you!! 😊

I'd recommend ringing them up and asking exactly what the interview will involve (individual, group, who will be on the panel etc etc). They should be happy to help explain how it will work and what is expected of you.

Quick Reply

Latest