The Student Room Group

Trump and Obama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fleky6910
Des' back up has arrived , now I'm actually scared

Didn't call for it, it's a subconscious thing. We can sense the political illiteracy in the air.

Come back when your prepared to apply reasoning.

You have literally reworded one of my posts and recycled it. You are clearly unable to compose arguments without resorting to secondary school insults.
Original post by DMcGovern
Didn't call for it, it's a subconscious thing. We can sense the political illiteracy in the air.

You have literally reworded one of my posts and recycled it. You are clearly unable to compose arguments without resorting to secondary school insults.

Last time I checked you lefties were in favour of recycling :biggrin:
:biggrin: Actually your budget from what Ray was saying seemed decent. Are you intending for a flat rate of corporation tax? If so what rate?
Provided there are no taxes rises or welfare increases you'll have a nod from me!
Plz don't kill me:tongue:

Spoiler

Des is intelligent. Respect him.

The Budget is likely to contain a flat rate of corporation tax at 0, combined with income tax rises and greater taxation on profits derived from shareholding.
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Des is intelligent. Respect him.

The Budget is likely to contain a flat rate of corporation tax at 0, combined with income tax rises and greater taxation on profits derived from shareholding.

Are you for real?
I was thinking 15%.
I would be against tax rises and especially capital gains tax( I don't see the government paying the losses for share holders).
I would imagine all my party would block that , the question is can you convince any liberals and all of the government ?
Are you for real?
I was thinking 15%.
I would be against tax rises and especially capital gains tax( I don't see the government paying the losses for share holders).
I would imagine all my party would block that , the question is can you convince any liberals and all of the government ?

Yes, tbh I'm working on the assumption of a Tory whip against it.
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Yes, tbh I'm working on the assumption of a Tory whip against it.

I hope its three tier:smile:
Reply 66
Ok true , GCSE is useless. There are plenty of people with economic degrees that are right wing . If you were so good at economics you wouldn't copy and paste . To try and disprove friedman and other prominent economists you must be ludicrous .Again you ignored my points , I doubt you backed austerity if 2010 when the IMF and OCED backed them. Actually I backed all my points up , you on the other hand just copied and pasted the same thing over and over. To think you won is delusional

wb the iran deal (150 billion dollars in checks sent to the middle east) the deals negotiations were started by Obama who started before he even came into office in 2008
Original post by Shy fx
wb the iran deal (150 billion dollars in checks sent to the middle east) the deals negotiations were started by Obama who started before he even came into office in 2008

I don't like Obama , think he was an awful president.
I think you meant to address @DMcGovern !
He will address your point . But I pointed out to you that public spending has fallen due to local republican lawmakers implementing austerity.
Obviously if this deals didn't have then the deficit would have been even lower and he would have furthered the republicans good work.
Original post by Fallen Star
Obama has charisma whereas Trump is divisive. That's why Obama is more popular.

Obama was extremely divisive

I was absolutely heartbroken when he was elected for a second time but I didn't go into the streets destroying things like a lunatic the way the left does.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending