The Student Room Group

Which of Henry VIII's six wives are you most like?

Poll

Which of Henry VIII's six wives are you most like?

Which of Henry VIII's six wives are you most like? :king1:

Which do you think and why? You can take the test here :colone:

Happy with the result or behead it? :mmm:

I got: "Anne Boleyn - You are a risk-taker! You dream big, and you go for it. You don't care about the odds or how difficult the road is ahead of you. No matter the obstacle, you will find a way around it. You are endlessly resourceful, and you've always got a trick up your sleeve."

Scroll to see replies

You are:

Catherine Parr

“You are patient, long-suffering, and dependable. You help other people and support them through their difficulties. You are always happy to offer a shoulder for someone to lean on.”

Interesting :beard:
Catherine Howard - You love to have fun, and nothing makes you happier than a fantastic party. You have a lot of laughter to share with the world. People can find so much joy just spending time with you.
(edited 7 years ago)
This is what I got. I don't know what to say about this tbh :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
God damn, Catherine of Aragon:

'You have a serious mind and deeply held principles. People respect you and trust your judgment. You can endure great hardships. You are humble but strong. You always do what you believe to be right.'

I wanted Anne Boleyn. :cry2: But then, I am not a risk taker. And I do have deeply held principles. Perhaps this quiz is right...

I like all his wives but Anne is my favourite. :love:
Reply 5
"Anne Boleyn - You are a risk-taker! You dream big, and you go for it. You don't care about the odds or how difficult the road is ahead of you. No matter the obstacle, you will find a way around it. You are endlessly resourceful, and you've always got a trick up your sleeve."

Woot, I like Natalie Dormer
Anne of Cleves

You can easily amuse yourself, and you're always happy to spend time alone. You enjoy reading new books and discovering new interests. You're easily content, and you take life as it comes.

Pretty much, aside from the discovering new interests part. My existing hobbies take up enough of my time. :p:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Anne of Cleves

You can easily amuse yourself, and you're always happy to spend time alone. You enjoy reading new books and discovering new interests. You're easily content, and you take life as it comes.

Pretty much, aside from the discovering new interests part. My existing hobbies take up enough of my time. :p:

Me toooo :five:
Anne of Cleves

Original post by shadowdweller
Me toooo :five:

Me three.
Reply 9
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
"Anne Boleyn - You are a risk-taker! You dream big, and you go for it. You don't care about the odds or how difficult the road is ahead of you. No matter the obstacle, you will find a way around it. You are endlessly resourceful, and you've always got a trick up your sleeve."

Woot, I like Natalie Dormer

She is bae :love:
Catherine Parr

You are patient, long-suffering, and dependable. You help other people and support them through their difficulties. You are always happy to offer a shoulder for someone to lean on.

:grouphugs:

I've always liked Anne Boleyn for no real reason tbh
Reply 11
Original post by Indeterminate
This is what I got. I don't know what to say about this tbh :lol:

tl;dr you're a nice person :laugh:
Original post by Airmed
God damn, Catherine of Aragon:

'You have a serious mind and deeply held principles. People respect you and trust your judgment. You can endure great hardships. You are humble but strong. You always do what you believe to be right.'

I wanted Anne Boleyn. :cry2: But then, I am not a risk taker. And I do have deeply held principles. Perhaps this quiz is right...

I like all his wives but Anne is my favourite. :love:

YUSS :five: Anne is life
but neither of us got Anne XD
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Catherine Parr

You are patient, long-suffering, and dependable. You help other people and support them through their difficulties. You are always happy to offer a shoulder for someone to lean on.

:grouphugs:

I've always liked Anne Boleyn for no real reason tbh

:hugs: we got the same result. Just as expected, you're amazing :love:
Anne of Cleves

Not entirely sure how I feel about being associated with such.
Original post by Rhythmical
:hugs: we got the same result. Just as expected, you're amazing :love:

:lovehug: you're the amazing one :hand: not listening if you say otherwise :u:

Spoiler

Reply 16
YUSS :five: Anne is life
but neither of us got Anne XD

Anne :love:

Tbh, think Catherine of Aragon suits me :laugh:
Original post by Airmed
tl;dr you're a nice person :laugh:

:lol: I'm certainly not the one to decide if I am or not. But I appreciate your kind words! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Airmed
Anne :love:

Tbh, think Catherine of Aragon suits me :laugh:

You could totes pull off Catherine of Aragon + rainbow coloured hair tbh
I can see it
It would work
It would be fab
DO IT
Reply 19
You could totes pull off Catherine of Aragon + rainbow coloured hair tbh