The Student Room Group

Bunking.

Scroll to see replies

I skipped my lessons yesterday so that I could revise in the library.

I'm having to skip sixth form to catch up with sixth form :frown:
Update: Had a hot shower. Likelihood of going in decreases at exponential rate with each moment of cosiness in bed.

Original post by LeCroissant
I skipped my lessons yesterday so that I could revise in the library.

I'm having to skip sixth form to catch up with sixth form :frown:

Prioritisation isn't a bad thing. The real trick is to remove meaningless/wasteful/accidental/idle recreation that makes you feel bad (ie. spending time browsing internet forums) from your time, so that this can be used on fulfilling recreation or activities with a production value like actual studying!
Original post by S2M
Oh, lol then you'll get an A*. I want to do the same next year but instead of Eng Lit I want to do Chemistry. What did you get in your GCSE's?

I managed to get 8A*s and 2As with stressed out last minute revision the night before each exam. Can't really get away with that at A-Level. Plus, it feels like I've completely given up these days, and I don't seem to actually get anything, unlike at GCSE. :colonhash:

@Athematica Too late, I've signed in at school now. :sigh:
Reply 23
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I managed to get 8A*s and 2As with stressed out last minute revision the night before each exam. Can't really get away with that at A-Level. Plus, it feels like I've completely given up these days, and I don't seem to actually get anything, unlike at GCSE. :colonhash:

@Athematica Too late, I've signed in at school now. :sigh:

Your results are really good! Whilst I'm here re-taking GCSE's lol.
bad girl
Original post by S2M
Your results are really good! Whilst I'm here re-taking GCSE's lol.

Doesn't mean my A-Level results would be the same. :redface: Ah, what subjects are you taking?

Original post by Angry Bird
bad girl

:sexface:
Reply 26
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Doesn't mean my A-Level results would be the same. :redface: Ah, what subjects are you taking?

:sexface:

With motivation and hard work you can go where ever you want and I'm not exaggerating. :smile: I'm doing Eng Lang, Maths, double science, sociology and psychology. I've seriously been put down, even with good A-Levels I won't be able to get anywhere that good.
Original post by Athematica

Prioritisation isn't a bad thing. The real trick is to remove meaningless/wasteful/accidental/idle recreation that makes you feel bad (ie. spending time browsing internet forums) from your time, so that this can be used on fulfilling recreation or activities with a production value like actual studying!

True, but I'm addicted to The Student Room :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest