The Student Room Group

Edexcel History Paper 1: Democracies in Change 9HI0 - 09 Jun 2017 [Exam Discussion]

Hi guys!!
I'm doing the democracies in change history alevel, and I am really struggling with the Margaret Thatcher section- I thought this would be a useful place to share resources/tips etc.
Thank you xox
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
I hope this is of help, these are my notes I think we are doing the same route - colour code is rather self explanatory but green is where there are elements of her being successful and then the red not successful. black is just information :smile: good luck
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by catr10na
I hope this is of help, these are my notes I think we are doing the same route - colour code is rather self explanatory but green is where there are elements of her being successful and then the red not successful. black is just information :smile: good luck

thank you so so much!xx
Original post by catr10na

omg this is an amazing resource...thank you so much! Do you have anything else that we could use too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending