The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gregorius1123
feeling even more nervous now :frown:

has anyone from the 15th of february heard back yet ?

Chill bro. Everyone is saying offers are being given out based on performance at interview. I was interviewed on the 24th of Jan anyways.
Original post by Lyy16
R u international as well? I haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope , im a graduate
Original post by 06moca1
Chill bro. Everyone is saying offers are being given out based on performance at interview. I was interviewed on the 24th of Jan anyways.

your point being?
Reply 1443
Original post by 11...
Congrats. When was your interview?

Thanks! 27th Jan :smile:
your point being?

My point being that it does not matter when you was interviewed it seems.
Original post by ep1999
Ah okay! No haha, it's terribly nerve wracking. Edinburgh is my first choice and they're taking forever. Bart's is also my second choice and I really really hope I get in.

Ahh the wait is the worst part if I'm honest! I'm sure you will don't worry, it just takes way too long :/ Good luck, keep your fingers crossed the offers will come!!
Original post by Mimihxx04
Ahh the wait is the worst part if I'm honest! I'm sure you will don't worry, it just takes way too long :/ Good luck, keep your fingers crossed the offers will come!!

Thank you! I hope so. I still have another interview at Keele next week, so I'll see! Congrats on all your med success:P
Original post by ep1999
Thank you! I hope so. I still have another interview at Keele next week, so I'll see! Congrats on all your med success:P

Oooh good luck for Keele! Im sure you will smash it aha! Thank you, just gotta get the grades now :/
Congrats to everyone who has got an offer so far!
Graduates if you get an offer can you please say you're a grad would be good to know for the rest of us. Thanks! :smile: :smile:
Reply 1449
feeling even more nervous now :frown:

has anyone from the 15th of february heard back yet ?

Nope nothing
Oooh good luck for Keele! Im sure you will smash it aha! Thank you, just gotta get the grades now :/

Thank you!! What are your offers for Bart's and Kings, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by ep1999
Thank you!! What are your offers for Bart's and Kings, if you don't mind me asking?

AAA for both luckily no A*s!!
Did anyone with SJ band 3/4 get an offer?
AAA for both luckily no A*s!!

That's great! I'm sure you can do it:smile: I do the IB, and there is no university that offers the equivalent of AAA for Medicine. It's very sad haha.
Has anyone tried to apply for finance yet? Can't find medicine as an option for Queen Mary/Barts
Original post by ep1999
That's great! I'm sure you can do it:smile: I do the IB, and there is no university that offers the equivalent of AAA for Medicine. It's very sad haha.

Fingers crossed! awhh no thats so tough :// I'm sure u will do amazing either way though!
Original post by Katray
Congrats to everyone who has got an offer so far!
Graduates if you get an offer can you please say you're a grad would be good to know for the rest of us. Thanks! :smile: :smile:

Have no grads heard back yet?
Reply 1457
I checked last year's thread and everyone heard back by mid-march? can't wait to hear back
offer :smile: feels pretty surreal that I could be studying medicine in London in just 6 months from now, really good for motivation to revise
Reply 1459
Original post by svenderman
Did anyone with SJ band 3/4 get an offer?

I'm sure it won't matter significantly, I believe they only give 1/2 points more post interview if you have a good SJT. They wouldn't bother giving people with band 3/4 interviews otherwise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending