The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When Martin Garrix and Dimitri Vegas are coming to your country but the tickets are expensive :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
When Martin Garrix and Dimitri Vegas are coming to your country but the tickets are expensive :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never mind pal.
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
Never mind pal.

Yeah :frown: a couple of my friends are going though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah :frown: a couple of my friends are going though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

bummer.
ask them to get you a souvenir maybe?
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
bummer.
ask them to get you a souvenir maybe?

Yeah if they do end up going definitely!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So bored that i have come on TSR to do nothing. Lol.

What has my life come to? :lol:
Original post by Dreamgirlxx
So bored that i have come on TSR to do nothing. Lol.

What has my life come to? :lol:

I do that in school sometimes whilst y'all are asleep... it's quite peaceful at 4am UK time on here. Only spammers to keep me company :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do that in school sometimes whilst y'all are asleep... it's quite peaceful at 4am UK time on here. Only spammers to keep me company :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. Must be pretty dead though sometimes. Especially, when your day time is practically when the majority of us are sleeping lol. But nah, what can we do? :smile:
Zayn and Gigi are goals.
Yeah. Must be pretty dead though sometimes. Especially, when your day time is practically when the majority of us are sleeping lol. But nah, what can we do? :smile:

Yeah it's extremely dead sometimes! But there are some regular users who are around sometimes for some reason at ungodly hours. You guys can stay up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's extremely dead sometimes! But there are some regular users who are around sometimes for some reason at ungodly hours. You guys can stay up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, i can imagine lol. Yeah, some people are just night owls who never sleep. Yeah, but what for? There has to be limits to how many hours of sleep one person should have and a time in which is best to go to sleep. Staying up just to go on TSR past midnight can't always be a good thing and tbh the posts and threads just get even weirder lol.

But, i suppose if you can't sleep and are bored then going online is alright, i guess.
(edited 7 years ago)
:awesome:
:lovehug:
:heart:
:bubbles:
:giggle:
Done.
Yeah, i can imagine lol. Yeah, some people are just night owls who never sleep. Yeah, but what for? There has to be limits to how many hours of sleep one person should have and a time in which is best to go to sleep. Staying up just to go on TSR past midnight can't always be a good thing and tbh the posts and threads just get even weirder lol.

But, i suppose if you can't sleep and are bored then going online is alright, i guess.

Hahaha not recently honestly, TSR has been pretty dead in general mostly because of exams and such! but yeah if you are bored and can't sleep, going online is def ok :smile:
@Paracosm

[video="youtube;RqnnxgmDBvk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnnxgmDBvk[/video]
Original post by AngryJellyfish
@Paracosm

[video="youtube;RqnnxgmDBvk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnnxgmDBvk[/video]

what did I just watch

Latest