The Student Room Group

PGDE Dundee 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Might be a silly question but if you don't get in do you think they'll wait until the end of the month to say or get back to you sooner if it's a definite no? Everyone starting to hear back is making me super nervous.
Original post by KRoger12
Might be a silly question but if you don't get in do you think they'll wait until the end of the month to say or get back to you sooner if it's a definite no? Everyone starting to hear back is making me super nervous.

I've not heard back yet either don't worry. I phoned and they said I will know either way by the end of march. Just a bit longer to wait now! 😭
Reply 22
This waiting is agonising! My interview was 18th Jan and I feel like it's been forever now, it certainly tests your patience if nothing else. Good luck hopefully we'll hear back before the last day of the month :smile:
This waiting is agonising! My interview was 18th Jan and I feel like it's been forever now, it certainly tests your patience if nothing else. Good luck hopefully we'll hear back before the last day of the month :smile:

Have you heard back yet? I phoned and they said they are still in viewing and making decisions...getting a sinking feeling I haven't gotten in!
Reply 24
Original post by primaryteach19
Have you heard back yet? I phoned and they said they are still in viewing and making decisions...getting a sinking feeling I haven't gotten in!

Got a letter this morning, was all excited and nervous, only to find out it was from the alumni team so nope not heard back, gutted! I have that same sinking feeling.
Just called, women said they are trying there best to answer everyone by end of march but could be as late as the 5th of May. Considering I applied in September, interviewed on the first day in January (17th) and have heard back from everyone else (3 offers) I'm tempted to pull my application as they aren't showing a very good communication front as I haven't heard a single thing and I'm not willing to wait till may after this long of waiting.
Reply 26
That's pretty rubbish since they said at the interview end of March 🙁 almost wish I'd applied to more than one place. Will stop getting my hopes up about hearing soon.
That's pretty rubbish since they said at the interview end of March 🙁 almost wish I'd applied to more than one place. Will stop getting my hopes up about hearing soon.

My only hope is Dundee too! 😭 I have stopped looking every day and it was getting me down.
Original post by primaryteach19
My only hope is Dundee too! 😭 I have stopped looking every day and it was getting me down.

Guessing a lot of you still haven't heard? Me neither! Do you think they are sending our replies everyday or just doing it once a week as it seems no one knew has heard recently?
Reply 29
Hi guys, I'm in the same position. Had my interview on 14th February. The wait is awful. Is anyone having trouble logging into Ebision? I can log onto to the applicant email but it says I'm not authorised to log into evision. Thought I'd see if it was some kind of system error as it was fine yesterday.
Reply 30
Original post by Kizzymac
Hi guys, I'm in the same position. Had my interview on 14th February. The wait is awful. Is anyone having trouble logging into Ebision? I can log onto to the applicant email but it says I'm not authorised to log into evision. Thought I'd see if it was some kind of system error as it was fine yesterday.

Just heard that I didn't get in, which may explain the technical difficulties. Oh well there's always next year. Good luck to those still waiting to hear.
Original post by Kizzymac
Just heard that I didn't get in, which may explain the technical difficulties. Oh well there's always next year. Good luck to those still waiting to hear.

Sorry to hear that! Can I ask, did you hear by email, ucas or evision?
Reply 32
Original post by Penguin2591
Sorry to hear that! Can I ask, did you hear by email, ucas or evision?

Thanks. That's fine, through UCAS, I find the emails always come about half an hour later than track actually updates.
Anyone else heard yet? I've still not had anything back
Original post by dundeeuni12345
Anyone else heard yet? I've still not had anything back

Me Neither :frown:
Anyone heard yet? Saw on Facebook someone got an offer but I still haven't. Stressed out
I found out I didn't get in. Does anyone know how to get feedback from your interview? I've emailed three times and haven't heard anything!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending