The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

When are Holidays and Semester Dates for Postgraduate, Chester?

Hello!

I got offered from University of Chester. I'm international student and I want to know about term dates for prepare myself to book anything. Then I found term dates on website but it showed about Undergraduate. Can anyone tell me about term dates, holiday for Postgraduate course? Thank you.

Peach
Original post by p3achu
Hello!

I got offered from University of Chester. I'm international student and I want to know about term dates for prepare myself to book anything. Then I found term dates on website but it showed about Undergraduate. Can anyone tell me about term dates, holiday for Postgraduate course? Thank you.

Peach

Hi, glad you're going to be joining us for Postgraduate study! :smile: Term dates for Postgrads are provided by the individual departments. Which programme are you planning to study and we can find out for you?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Chester
Hi, glad you're going to be joining us for Postgraduate study! :smile: Term dates for Postgrads are provided by the individual departments. Which programme are you planning to study and we can find out for you?

Hello! I'm planning to study in MSc Food Science and Innovation. Thank you :smile:
Original post by p3achu
Hello! I'm planning to study in MSc Food Science and Innovation. Thank you :smile:

No problem. We have contacted the department ad received the attached term dates. If you have any more questions, you can contact the programme leader, Weili Li on [email protected]
Reply 4
Original post by University of Chester
No problem. We have contacted the department ad received the attached term dates. If you have any more questions, you can contact the programme leader, Weili Li on [email protected]

Thank you. So there will start term 1 on 2 Oct 2017 and end on 11 Dec 2017 right?
Original post by p3achu
Thank you. So there will start term 1 on 2 Oct 2017 and end on 11 Dec 2017 right?

The dates on the timetable are week commencing. So the start date is as you say, but in December you could be in until the end of that week.

Hope that makes sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending