The Student Room Group

AS Philosophy help

Hey i'm doing AQA Philosophy AS in May and the epistemology section really confuses me, for anyone that is doing this exam how are you learning everything?Or if you've sat a similar exam how did you go about doing your revision?

Thanks
Reply 1
Have you got any revision books? As this is how I am mainly revising, i am getting all the main arguments and points and typing them up into one sheets for easier revision. And im also doing practice questions on each topic.

Hope this helps!
Original post by ellie__
Have you got any revision books? As this is how I am mainly revising, i am getting all the main arguments and points and typing them up into one sheets for easier revision. And im also doing practice questions on each topic.

Hope this helps!

What books are you using?
Reply 3
Original post by kaldrogo123
What books are you using?

I'm using Philosophy for as by Michael Lacewing and AQA As Philosophy by Jeremy Hayward, Gerald Jones and Daniel Cardinal.
Original post by ellie__
I'm using Philosophy for as by Michael Lacewing and AQA As Philosophy by Jeremy Hayward, Gerald Jones and Daniel Cardinal.

How come you are using 2 books. Don't you think that is too much?
Reply 5
Original post by kaldrogo123
How come you are using 2 books. Don't you think that is too much?

I like having a second option if i don't understand how something is worded in one on the books.

Quick Reply

Latest