The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClearSky
The first thing that ran into my mind when I saw your post was 'overuse of emojis'. :lol:

For future reference, in a short message there shouldn't ever be more than 6.

I see, thank you very much for this quote and I do apprecaite the kind gesture.
I hereby inform you that I, Matrix, am sincerely apologetic of my foul behaviour in believing it to be accetable to use a total number of emojiis great than 6, that figure stated by you, ClearSky. :sad:
Please forgive me as I endeavour to repent for my wrongdoing.

Pray, kind ClearSky, what would you personally regard to be a 'short message'? At what point do you believe it is morally acceptable for a message to be considered long? :h:
Original post by SassKing13

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
I hereby inform you that I, Matrix, am sincerely apologetic of my foul behaviour in believing it to be accetable to use a total number of emojiis great than 6, that figure stated by you, ClearSky. :sad:

Pray, kind ClearSky, what would you personally regard to be a 'short message'? At what point do you believe it is morally acceptable for a message to be considered long? :h:

I was wondering if you'd seen this :tongue:
I really don't care if I use a lot of emojis though tbh. I mean yeah it comes to my attention sometimes, but I'm not really bothered when I'm talking to you. :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[video="youtube;0DS4YKSd_QE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DS4YKSd_QE[/video]

Short is less than this, my loyal subject.

When a post reaches this point, it is considered to be 'long'.

I have forgiven you, servant (oh, lol, this sounds so posh) :wink:
:lol:

You know the bit about a short post, forget that, I mean you just used loads of emojis. :smile:
I was wondering if you'd seen this :tongue:
I really don't care if I use a lot of emojis though tbh. I mean yeah it comes to my attention sometimes, but I'm not really bothered when I'm talking to you. :tongue:

I should depart to do some much needed revision :getmecoat:
Haha fair enough, comfort is key anyway. :u:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ClearSky
Short is less than this, my loyal subject.

When a post reaches this point, it is considered to be 'long'.

I have forgiven you, servant (oh, lol, this sounds so posh) :wink:

You know the bit about a short post, forget that, I mean you just used loads of emojis. :smile:

How very kind of you to provide such a helpless Matrix with a visual guide. I am most grateful. *bows*

Oh, bless the path upon which you may stand, thank you very much! :woohoo:

Haha I know, thanks for pointing it out though. :tongue: Sometimes I get a little carried away. :lol:
Original post by wolfmoon88

If gang pull up
dfghfdghfdghdgfdhfghdfhdfghdfghdfghdghfg
Original post by Impressive
dfghfdghfdghdgfdhfghdfhdfghdfghdfghdghfg

:cube:
@AngryJellyfish

[video="youtube;TXEX5nQW6F0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXEX5nQW6F0[/video]
sadi gali
Original post by Paracosm
:santa2:

[HorribleSubs] Alice to Zouroku - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.53_[2017.04.23_16.48.09].jpg

Who stores a laptop like that? :lolwut:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
[HorribleSubs] Alice to Zouroku - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.53_[2017.04.23_16.48.09].jpg

Who stores a laptop like that? :lolwut:

That laptop looks worryingly old… I suggest a replacement. :yep:
Original post by Paracosm
That laptop looks worryingly old… I suggest a replacement. :yep:

Powebook5300cs.jpg

Better?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Powebook5300cs.jpg

Better?

Much better, I prefer the Apple II Plus though.
:bubbles:
[video="youtube;vpOo_1qh1CM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpOo_1qh1CM[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest