The Student Room Group
You just put down your preferred University, I believe, because you can always change it at a later date.
Reply 2
Original post by mariakawik
I have been rejected from all of my university choices.
So it looks like im taking a gap year. But some of the universities sent me a letter, saying to phone them on results day if I get the grades, as there may be drop outs. (im applying to medicine). I don't understand how to apply to student finance if I don't have any offers. please help!

You don't need a confirmed place to apply for Student Finance, is what it says in big bold writing at the top of the SFE website...
Reply 3
Original post by IWMTom
You don't need a confirmed place to apply for Student Finance, is what it says in big bold writing at the top of the SFE website...

Yeah but it wants me to choose a uni and then it says it will paid directly to that uni. But at the moment im not even going to that uni because they rejected me.
Reply 4
Original post by mariakawik
Yeah but it wants me to choose a uni and then it says it will paid directly to that uni. But at the moment im not even going to that uni because they rejected me.

It doesn't matter what you put down providing you change it when you know where you're going, or withdraw your application.

Latest

Trending

Trending