The Student Room Group

The university of law

I know the entry requirements for LLB is BBB but what if i end up getting ABC or AAC? Will i straight away get rejected?
ULaw aren’t known for being even slightly selective at undergraduate level. It’s not guaranteed but I would be surprised if they reject people with CCD equivalent.
Reply 2
I do have another question. If you applied for student finance at your firm choice but get rejected from it then what happens to the student finance?
Original post by Lillahsgsj
I do have another question. If you applied for student finance at your firm choice but get rejected from it then what happens to the student finance?

that depends - if you don't go to university at all then you log in and cancel your application. If you go to a different university then you log in and update your university and course information.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
that depends - if you don't go to university at all then you log in and cancel your application. If you go to a different university then you log in and update your university and course information.

Oh ok thank you
Original post by Lillahsgsj
I know the entry requirements for LLB is BBB but what if i end up getting ABC or AAC? Will i straight away get rejected?

I don't know if you have already firmed this university, but if you haven't, please reconsider going to this Uni, there are so many better options for LLB that can teach you much better than ULaw and give you way better experience. ULaw would literally accept anybody with a heartbeat as it's a for-profit university and only care about the money. You have loads of time until Uni begins so please just be careful on any decisions you make about this Uni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending