The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sarahsez
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066

http://time.com/3934092/us-population-diversity-census/

And ofcourse , this isn't BS. Let's face it ethinic people birth rate is much much higher and the big influx of legal and illegal immigrants. It will happen soon.

Do you realise what "ethnic people" means? I assume you intended to say "ethnic minorities". :wink:

If humanity lived sustainably and wasn't going to wipe itself out this century, then one thousand years from now, and if having partners of different races became the norm across the globe, we could all be the same colour. Of course, there'd be little inbred supremacist groups of whites/blacks/other races trying to keep their gene pools "pure", but almost everyone else would look exactly the same. How fantastic would that be? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Cognition!
Do you realise what "ethnic people" means? I assume you intended to say "ethnic minorities". :wink:

If humanity lived sustainably and wasn't going to wipe itself out this century, then one thousand years from now, and if having partners of different races became the norm across the globe, we could all be the same colour. Of course, there'd be little inbred supremacist groups of whites/blacks/other races trying to keep their gene pools "pure", but almost everyone else would look exactly the same. How fantastic would that be? :smile:

Everyone looking the same. How boring.

Are you saying that people should reproduce only with those of the same race of theirs? Because as long as interracial partnership is a reality, at some point in the far, far-distant future, many generations from now, everyone looking the same would be a reality.

(There's probably be cosmetics to make you blue, green, or purple if you so wished, but on a biological basis alone).

Who cares? Diversity in and of itself is a pointless goal.
Original post by Cognition!

Soon they'll be throwing around terms like patriarchy and "people of colour".
Anyway to answer the question I'm not negative enough to think I'd ever be a minority as a white person in UK. It's still a massive majority, and I refuse to believe the govt and people would let that happen. I believing in preserving English culture and Scotland being mostly white as well. I am ok with some diversity, I like some black-white mixed race girls, so I prefer black people over others and just because I feel it's dead to keep hating on blacks for being here. I also don't have a problem with Hindu Indians. I've literally never seen a reason to dislike them and I've never met a horrible Hindu Indian tbh :\ I'm not so fond of how rude people can be especially in shops but I hardly doubt they are trying to take over England. If someone feels they are please tell me.

The new major problem are those from the near and Middle East. And I am optimistic that the problem will be solved one way or another :smile:

I'm not checking that census thing and prediction rates because I'm looking around and all I mostly see is still white British :smile: But I do know certain areas are more concentrated with Muslims and Eu's so it seems they are becoming a serious threat population wise. They are not, as long as the country regulates the intake.
(edited 6 years ago)
Americans are already a minority in their own country, it has been this way for centuries.
Reply 8
Original post by 0to100
Anyway to answer the question I'm not negative enough to think I'd ever be a minority as a white person in UK. It's still a massive majority, and I refuse to believe the govt and people would let that happen. I believing in preserving English culture and Scotland being mostly white as well. I am ok with some diversity, I like some black-white mixed race girls, so I prefer black people over others and just because I feel it's dead to keep hating on blacks for being here. I also don't have a problem with Hindu Indians. I've literally never seen a reason to dislike them and I've never met a horrible Hindu Indian tbh :\ I'm not so fond of oriental people only because of how rude they can be but I hardly doubt they are trying to take over England. If someone feels they are please tell me.

The new major problem are those from the near and Middle East. And I am optimistic that the problem will be solved one way or another :smile:

I'm not checking that census thing and prediction rates because I'm looking around and all I mostly see is still white British :smile: But I do know certain areas are more concentrated with Muslims and Eu's so it seems they are becoming a serious threat population wise. They are not, as long as the country regulates the intake.

Most Muslims in the Uk come from Pakistan or Bangladesh. Not the Middle East.
Most Muslims in the Uk come from Pakistan or Bangladesh. Not the Middle East.

Ok? When I said near East and Middle East, I just wanted to emphasise I don't mean the Far East.

My issue isn't just Muslim, but migrants from East Europe all the way to the Middle East. And Muslims do come from there as well though.

I also never said most Muslims in UK come from the Middle East so what is this girl on

Original post by Eunomia
Americans are already a minority in their own country, it has been this way for centuries.

Do you mean Native Americans? Because whites are still a majority.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Anyway to answer the question I'm not negative enough to think I'd ever be a minority as a white person in UK. It's still a massive majority, and I refuse to believe the govt and people would let that happen. I believing in preserving English culture and Scotland being mostly white as well. I am ok with some diversity, I like some black-white mixed race girls, so I prefer black people over others and just because I feel it's dead to keep hating on blacks for being here. I also don't have a problem with Hindu Indians. I've literally never seen a reason to dislike them and I've never met a horrible Hindu Indian tbh :\ I'm not so fond of oriental people only because of how rude they can be but I hardly doubt they are trying to take over England. If someone feels they are please tell me.

Is that you in your profile pic?

Except they won't look the same - that's not how genetics works. If, in a hypothetical situation, all ethnic groups mixed together, there would still be diversity of features, but with an even distribution throughout the population.
Original post by 0to100
Ok? When I said near East and Middle East, I just wanted to emphasise I don't mean the Far East.

My issue isn't just Muslim, but migrants from East Europe all the way to the Middle East. And Muslims do come from there as well though.

I think that what she mean is that Pakistan and Bangladesh are not in the Middle East, they're South Asia.

you mean Native Americans? Because whites are still a majority.

But the OP said "in your own country", implying that the country belongs to Whites and not ethnic minorities. That's silly because they all descend from immigrants, and African Americans have almost as long as history there as White Americans.
Original post by Eunomia
I think that what she mean is that Pakistan and Bangladesh are not in the Middle East, they're South Asia.

But the OP said "in your own country", implying that the country belongs to Whites and not ethnic minorities. That's silly because they all descend from immigrants, and African Americans have almost as long as history there as White Americans.

I dont care what she means because I never even mentioned those countries. When I said the near east and Middle East that's what I meant. My issue is migrants from this area, and terrorists who are from Islamic countries in the Middle East...

I see what you're saying but why are you mentioning Americans? Are you American?

This is a British website and it's definitely a white country originally and still is despite a ridiculously uncontrolled free movement crisis
(edited 6 years ago)

All white people don't even look the same and this country did just fine with diversity when Afro-Caribbeans were the main immigrants.
Original post by 0to100
I dont give a flying rat's left ballock what she means because I never even mentioned those countries so that shows where her wee head is. When I said the near east and Middle East that's what I meant. My issue is migrants from this area, and terrorists who are from Islamic countries in the Middle East...

I see what you're saying but why are you mentioning Americans? Are you American?

This is a British website and it's definitely a white country originally and still is despite a ridiculously uncontrolled free movement crisis

I mentioned America because the OP did. This being a British website doesn't mean that you can't talk about other countries :s-smilie:

Free movement only applies to EU countries, all of which are also majority-White.

And those who have committed Islamist terrorism over here rarely came from the Middle East, which probably has something to do with the fact that only a small percentage of Muslims here come from that region. I think that this was the point she was trying to make, no need to get aggressive over something so trivial.
Original post by Eunomia
I mentioned America because the OP did. This being a British website doesn't mean that you can't talk about other countries :s-smilie:

Free movement only applies to EU countries, all of which are also majority-White.

And those who have committed Islamist terrorism over here rarely came from the Middle East, which probably has something to do with the fact that only a small percentage of Muslims here come from that region. I think that this was the point she was trying to make, no need to get aggressive over something so trivial.

Anyway back to America, white people are literally the majority, don't try to change the subject

And yes..EU countries, which is what I'm discussing and why I asked why you're mentioning USA... UK is technically still an EU country... Are you lost?

Idc what you're saying about the Islamic terrorists. I have already said I don't care if they're Muslim or not, my issue is migrants from the entire region between here and the Far East, which means the Middle East and East Europe. Got it?
Original post by 0to100
I have already said I don't care if they're Muslim or not, my issue is migrants from the entire region between here and the Far East, which means the Middle East and East Europe. Got it?

Original post by 0to100
But I do know certain areas are more concentrated with Muslims and Eu's so it seems they are becoming a serious threat population wise.

lol??
Original post by bex.anne
lol??

Original post by 0to100
But I do know certain areas are more concentrated with Muslims and Eu's so it seems they are becoming a serious threat population wise. They are not, as long as the country regulates the intake.

I only mentioned Muslims, I never said that was my problem. I literally said "it seems they are becoming a threat, but they are not."

So "lol?" back to you. Intentionally cropping out what I said.

Everyone knows my issue is Eu migrants and Islamic terrorists. Not Muslims.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Anyway to answer the question I'm not negative enough to think I'd ever be a minority as a white person in UK. It's still a massive majority, and I refuse to believe the govt and people would let that happen. I believing in preserving English culture and Scotland being mostly white as well. I am ok with some diversity, I like some black-white mixed race girls, so I prefer black people over others and just because I feel it's dead to keep hating on blacks for being here. I also don't have a problem with Hindu Indians. I've literally never seen a reason to dislike them and I've never met a horrible Hindu Indian tbh :\ I'm not so fond of how rude people can be especially in shops but I hardly doubt they are trying to take over England. If someone feels they are please tell me.

I only mentioned Muslims, I never said that was my problem. I literally said "it seems they are becoming a threat, but they are not."

So "lol?" back to you.

Everyone knows my issue is Eu migrants and Islamic terrorists. Not Muslims.

Tell that to AishaGirl

Latest

Trending

Trending