The Student Room Group

HELP!!

Right now am going crazy because I have Geography tomorrow. The thing is am doing OCR and we were given a specification for the course. I have all my case studies, but the thing is that I need:
conflict reasons for Walton on the Naze
I have earthquake Haiti and Volcano for Iceland, but what are the chances of them asking me an MEDC earthquake and LEDC volcano, which means I have to learn more case studies.
Plus I know about tectonic hazards and climatic hazards, but what are the chance they will ask about a tropical storm?

Am gonna go CRAZY learning extra case studies!!!!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Right now am going crazy because I have Geography tomorrow. The thing is am doing OCR and we were given a specification for the course. I have all my case studies, but the thing is that I need:
I have earthquake Haiti and Volcano for Iceland, but what are the chances of them asking me an MEDC earthquake and LEDC volcano, which means I have to learn more case studies.
Plus I know about tectonic hazards and climatic hazards, but what are the chance they will ask about a tropical storm?

No in the case study it will ask tectonic hazard in either a MEDC or LEDC
If they say MEDC do the Iceland one
If they say LEDC then do the Haiti one

Tropical storm case study is the climatic one. There are lots of different climatic case studies a tropical storm is just one of the many.
Thanks
Thanks

No problem

Quick Reply

Latest