The Student Room Group

how difficlt is a science foundation year

hi, ive applied for Plymouth uni and its my firm choice. ive applied to do geology with a science foundation year, but I was talking to someone yesterday and they made me question if I can do the foundation year. at gcse I got a B in physics and two C's in bio and chem. at A levels I done geography, photography and theology. so while I'm interested idk if I can do it. could anyone who has knowledge of the science foundation year please let me know what they thought. and f possible maybe list topics you learn or attach examples of work. thank you, much appreciated!!
Original post by JP1001
hi, ive applied for Plymouth uni and its my firm choice. ive applied to do geology with a science foundation year, but I was talking to someone yesterday and they made me question if I can do the foundation year. at gcse I got a B in physics and two C's in bio and chem. at A levels I done geography, photography and theology. so while I'm interested idk if I can do it. could anyone who has knowledge of the science foundation year please let me know what they thought. and f possible maybe list topics you learn or attach examples of work. thank you, much appreciated!!

It's probably going to be as difficult as an access course which is as difficult as A-levels but double the content as 2 years is condensed into 1.
Reply 2
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
It's probably going to be as difficult as an access course which is as difficult as A-levels but double the content as 2 years is condensed into 1.

well thats scared the **** out of me. lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending