The Student Room Group

Show me a page of your notes

I want to see your handwriting/font writing and how you format your notes :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Capture.PNG
Reply 2
Original post by .-.-.-.-.
Capture.PNG

Niceeee, looking neat :smile: What programme do you use and how long does one page take?
Original post by JustDoIt!
Niceeee, looking neat :smile: What programme do you use and how long does one page take?

I use ms oneNote 2016.

It probably takes me 3 hours per chapter but its completely worth it.

Capture.PNG
I use ms oneNote 2016.

It probably takes me 3 hours per chapter but its completely worth it.

Capture.PNG

I try to make notes but just revise from other people's instead IM DEF OF LAZY
Original post by Anonymous
I try to make notes but just revise from other people's instead IM DEF OF LAZY

bruh
bruh

Are you doing A levels atm? I haven't used OneNote yet but you've inspired me to try! :smile:
Original post by Batgirl98
Are you doing A levels atm? I haven't used OneNote yet but you've inspired me to try! :smile:

OneNote changed my note taking life for the better, trust me its the best thing for taking notes imo. Download it and just watch a 20 minute tutorial on youtube and you are good to go.

Thanks to god, I have finished A levels.
Guys...help the OP out and get those notes uploaded!
Reply 9
What if a lecturer gave me a 70+ ppt to make notes off? Would OneNote still work?!
(edited 6 years ago)
What if a lecturer gave me a 70+ ppt to make notes off? Would OneNote still work?!

yes. one note is literally designed by microsoft for pure note taking and has some awesome features to make the process easy.
I want to see your handwriting/font writing and how you format your notes :smile:

my homemade edexcel economics notes - didn't do this for the other 2 subjects though, just read the revision guides

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oqp7w3fyngm9o9o/AAAxc1lab7JrgmgZUKheZxGka?dl=0
yes. one note is literally designed by microsoft for pure note taking and has some awesome features to make the process easy.

what if you're a messy person who doesn't know how to format
Original post by Anonymous
what if you're a messy person who doesn't know how to format

u cri in corner
I've just completed a maths GCSE and this is the first page of my notes on Construction and Loci. I always took very rough notes in class and I would get home and re-write them.

My boring LPC notes for business law practice, had like 200+ pages of this for each module. Fully black and white.

Page_0.jpg
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by AaronNaughton
I've just completed a maths GCSE and this is the first page of my notes on Construction and Loci. I always took very rough notes in class and I would get home and re-write them.

So you prefer writing your notes rather than typing them up?
Reply 17
Original post by Jacklicy
My boring LPC notes for business law practice, had like 200+ pages for each module.

Page_0.jpg

That format:redface: I love reading notes like these :smile:
So you prefer writing your notes rather than typing them up?

I found that during this maths GCSE, but I think it's simply because it's maths, I'd find it would take longer to write up the equations and draw the diagrams on computer.
I'm starting a dual degree in French and TESOL in September, and I imagine I'll type my notes up as it'll be easier.
Reply 19
Original post by AaronNaughton
I found that during this maths GCSE, but I think it's simply because it's maths, I'd find it would take longer to write up the equations and draw the diagrams on computer.
I'm starting a dual degree in French and TESOL in September, and I imagine I'll type my notes up as it'll be easier.

Makes sense, but I rarely made notes for maths lol.. Just used scrap paper to practice questions on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending