The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

The Open University

hi everyone! I have a question regarding studies at The Open University. I am an Indian student based in Glasgow pursuing Master's at the University of Glasgow. Can someone please tell me if I am eligible to apply for a course at The Open University UK as an international student...Thanks in advance
Original post by Cherries08
hi everyone! I have a question regarding studies at The Open University. I am an Indian student based in Glasgow pursuing Master's at the University of Glasgow. Can someone please tell me if I am eligible to apply for a course at The Open University UK as an international student...Thanks in advance

Yes, anyone can apply. If you still aren't sure, go to the course you want to enrol for and look at the entry requirements. What course are you looking at doing?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
Yes, anyone can apply. If you still aren't sure, go to the course you want to enrol for and look at the entry requirements. What course are you looking at doing?

I am looking forward to pursue MSc Space Sciences at OU. I am not sure if the university can issue me a Confirmation of Acceptance. I want to be able to show it as a proof for Student Visa . Can you help? Thanks a lot!!
I am looking forward to pursue MSc Space Sciences at OU. I am not sure if the university can issue me a Confirmation of Acceptance. I want to be able to show it as a proof for Student Visa . Can you help? Thanks a lot!!

Contact the OU, the MSc in Space Science and Technology course page should have a number or an email and whoever answers should be able to give you the appropriate details. Hope this helps :smile:

Note that you normally can't study two courses at two different universities simultaneously - aside from the practical logistics of it, most universities have specific policies prohibiting this. If you mean to complete your course at Glasgow then continue to one at the OU that may be possible, however I would recommend getting in touch with the OU since as a distance learning provider they may have specific policies around accepting international students and visas etc, compared to a "brick and mortar" university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending