The Student Room Group

Panicking about Further Maths GCSE

I've selected further maths, thinking that I would do both the maths and the further maths exams in year 11.
However, I've been told that we do the maths one in year 10, and the further maths one in year 11.
I was told this by one of my friends, who's brother did further maths. We were not told this in school, and it's taken me by surprise. I'm really starting to panic about it.
What should I do, so I don't panic too much?
Original post by TSLW
I've selected further maths, thinking that I would do both the maths and the further maths exams in year 11.
However, I've been told that we do the maths one in year 10, and the further maths one in year 11.
I was told this by one of my friends, who's brother did further maths. We were not told this in school, and it's taken me by surprise. I'm really starting to panic about it.

I would not rely too much on that to be honest... my friend did both exams in Year 11 but it depends on how your school does it or if you want to do both on the same year
Original post by TSLW

Don't panic until you find out the correct answer, just enjoy summer.

Or you can consider whether it's your friend or school that's betraying you 😈😂
Reply 3
It depends on your school but most schools do both in Year 11.

Quick Reply

Latest