The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Manor park - James Black 55-62?

I've been offered accommodation in this block, has anyone else? I can see there are a few in the blocks near me :biggrin:
I was put there too! Does this mean we're in the same flat or block?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by Itsaperson
I was put there too! Does this mean we're in the same flat or block?

Nice! :smile: 55-62 is the block number, so it's a building with 8 flats (4 floors of 2) so you will either be in flat 55,56,57,58,59,60,61 or 62. I think I heard we will know exactly what flat number and room number we will be in on the 1st Sep during the e-introduction. There's a 1 in 8 chance that we will be in the same flat, but if not we will probably bump into each other a lot during the year because we will be in the same building :smile:
I was put there as well
This is a really good thread then because that way on the 1St we can maybe find our roommates before.
Reply 5
I'm sure come 1st Sep there will be a lot of threads on here with people looking for their specific flatmates so it will always be a good ida to look out for that or make one yourself. We can also comment on here what flats we will be in :smile:
I'm going to be in 55-62 of Manor Park James Black too! Nice to meet you all!
What are you all studying?
Original post by Itsaperson
What are you all studying?

I'm studying biochemistry (4 year course). What about u?
Digital Media Arts 4 years as well 😊
Reply 10
International Business & Management :biggrin:
Reply 11
Band D - Ensuite in MP Block G, James Black 79-90
im also James Black 55-62 and I'm doing economics
Reply 13
Original post by Henry120900
im also James Black 55-62 and I'm doing economics

Hi Henry! I'm also James Black 55-62 studying economics and politics! :smile:
Hi everyone. I'm also going to be in James Black. I'm in 19-24 and am studying children's nursing.
Hi Claire, i am also in james black 19-24, we have a group chat on fb if you're interested
Original post by TomYoung4567
Hi Claire, i am also in james black 19-24, we have a group chat on fb if you're interested

Oh that’s brilliant! Do you know how I could find the group chat on Facebook? Thanks a million 🙂
Yea no problem, I sent u a private message with a link to my Facebook add me and then I can get you into the group chat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending