The Student Room Group

Veterinary med gateway 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hope everyone got the grades they needed :smile: See you in October for anyone starting at the RVC!
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Hope everyone got the grades they needed :smile: See you in October for anyone starting at the RVC!

Am starting bioveterinary science at the RVC. As I only got BBC at A level, and hope to do vet medicine as a graduate :smile:
Original post by Jessie1999
Am starting bioveterinary science at the RVC. As I only got BBC at A level, and hope to do vet medicine as a graduate :smile:

Awesome, hope to see you here in October :smile: Best of luck for the next few years.

I'm sure you don['t need me to tell you this, but the graduate route is very expensive so you may want to consider finances ASAP. A lot of my friends on biovet work all summer to save the pennies for postgrad vetmed.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Awesome, hope to see you here in October :smile: Best of luck for the next few years.

I'm sure you don['t need me to tell you this, but the graduate route is very expensive so you may want to consider finances ASAP. A lot of my friends on biovet work all summer to save the pennies for postgrad vetmed.

Yeah so I have heard as I will not get a tuition fee loan. Am sure I will get advice about funds at the RVC :smile:
Is there anyone who got into Bristol's gateway course? I can't find anyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending