The Student Room Group

Court Rules chump's travel ban can NOT apply to Extended Family

Federal Appellate Court deals another big blow to chump and prevents the chump administration from applying ban to grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins (and mother/father in laws, too, as well as refugees with a connection to a sponsoring domestic organization.)

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/07/court-rejects-trump-administration-attempt-to-include-extended-family-in-travel-ban-242461
Original post by luq_ali
Federal Appellate Court deals another big blow to chump and prevents the chump administration from applying ban to grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins (and mother/father in laws, too, as well as refugees with a connection to a sponsoring domestic organization.)

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/07/court-rejects-trump-administration-attempt-to-include-extended-family-in-travel-ban-242461

Do you know how pathetic it looks to call him chump? Be an adult and use his name.
Reply 2
Nope, its political free speech, and its the least I can do, for such a man as this who publicly was the birther in chief for six years-how pathetic was it to be a racist and lead the racist lie against President Obama, that he was not born in the United States (while, of course, running against Senator Ted Cruz, who in fact was born in Canada, but NEVER spending the millions and raising money to file court actions against him). However, I am sure of course, you posted a thread on here attacking and denouncing that racist lie, I'm certain you denounced those in the Republican party as looking pathetic and childish for calling President Obama, "Osama", and you were fervent in denouncing the near daily deluge of racism from various local, state, and national Republicans in the form of racist jokes and tweets I saw on a daily basis here in The United States, including the use of the "N" word, that has been well documented, I just haven't had the opportunity to locate a single thread of such condemnations from you-yet-but, you know, I'm sure its out there...somewhere...

Original post by paul514
Do you know how pathetic it looks to call him chump? Be an adult and use his name.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by luq_ali
Nope, its political free speech, and its the least I can do, for such a man as this who publicly was the birther in chief for six years-how pathetic was it to be a racist and lead the racist lie against President Obama, that he was not born in the United States (while, of course, running against Senator Ted Cruz, who in fact was born in Canada, but NEVER spending the millions and raising money to file court actions against him). However, I am sure of course, you posted a thread on here attacking and denouncing that racist lie, I'm certain you denounced those in the Republican party as looking pathetic and childish for calling President Obama, "Osama", and you were fervent in denouncing the near daily deluge of racism from various local, state, and national Republicans in the form of racist jokes and tweets I saw on a daily basis here in The United States, including the use of the "N" word, that has been well documented, I just haven't had the opportunity to locate a single thread of such condemnations from you-yet-but, you know, I'm sure its out there...somewhere...

Sure free speech let's you say what you like, it doesn't stop you making yourself look childish though.
Reply 4
In your opinion, which, last I checked, isn't feeding, clothing, housing, fueling, or blessing me, so it is of absolutely no consequence to me. Thus, most respectfully, I could care less what you think.:smile:

Original post by paul514
Sure free speech let's you say what you like, it doesn't stop you making yourself look childish though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending