The Student Room Group

PGCE funding after MA funding

I have a BA in Drama and have recently started an MA in Drama (which I am funding using the new MA loans released last year)

After completing my MA I am hoping to go on and do my PGCE in Drama but I'm curious as to whether this would be eligible for funding by student finance? I have read conflicting statements regarding the issue and I'm just curious as to whether anybody else has taken the same route or known of anybody else being funded for all three?
Original post by Crb9222
I have a BA in Drama and have recently started an MA in Drama (which I am funding using the new MA loans released last year)

After completing my MA I am hoping to go on and do my PGCE in Drama but I'm curious as to whether this would be eligible for funding by student finance? I have read conflicting statements regarding the issue and I'm just curious as to whether anybody else has taken the same route or known of anybody else being funded for all three?

PGCE funding is independent of other forms of Student Finance, so yes. You can get funding for a PGCE before a Masters, after a Masters or after a PhD. None of your previous loans are taken into account and a PGCE loan won't affect your future funding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending