The Student Room Group

any under 18's who trade real money with binary options?

Are there any under 18's here who do binary options but with real money and withdraw it?

I'm turning 17 in December and have been using demo accounts to practice different methods and strategies and I think i am ready to start with real money (i wont be stupid and invest everything..just saying ). as far as i'm aware though, there are no platforms which allow real accounts for under 18's but I've seen and heard people saying they do it. anyone who can help me out/
Reply 1
Original post by haisu
Are there any under 18's here who do binary options but with real money and withdraw it?

I'm turning 17 in December and have been using demo accounts to practice different methods and strategies and I think i am ready to start with real money (i wont be stupid and invest everything..just saying ). as far as i'm aware though, there are no platforms which allow real accounts for under 18's but I've seen and heard people saying they do it. anyone who can help me out/

It's illegal for you to gamble under the age of 18. Please don't discuss or encourage others to do so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending