The Student Room Group

emergency UCAS QUESTION!!!!!!

Hey. So on the day that I submitted my Medicine application to UCAS, I decided to change on le of my uni choices because I preferred the different course.
So I changed my choice from Keele to Kings and Kings sent me a confirmation letter saying they have received my application so that was all good.

But two weeks later, today I receive an email from Keele asking me to fill in a roles and responsibilities form, implying that my application is also with them. Is that an automated email they accidentaly sent to me or did UCAS not notify Keele that I’ve swapped my choices? I’m panicking a little bit in case I haven’t acc changed my choice but Track has just got some error on it.

I’m calling Keele Medical admissions tomorrow to ask them about this so I can clarify what’s going on but help! What do I do? Should I call UCAS too?
Original post by clockwork30
Hey. So on the day that I submitted my Medicine application to UCAS, I decided to change on le of my uni choices because I preferred the different course.
So I changed my choice from Keele to Kings and Kings sent me a confirmation letter saying they have received my application so that was all good.

But two weeks later, today I receive an email from Keele asking me to fill in a roles and responsibilities form, implying that my application is also with them. Is that an automated email they accidentaly sent to me or did UCAS not notify Keele that I’ve swapped my choices? I’m panicking a little bit in case I haven’t acc changed my choice but Track has just got some error on it.

I’m calling Keele Medical admissions tomorrow to ask them about this so I can clarify what’s going on but help! What do I do? Should I call UCAS too?

its possibly an automated email, call ucas tomorrow to be safe.
Its probably a delayed email that was set up before you changed choices.

Phone UCAS first and double check your 5 choices with them - if that's all how it should be, then just drop Keele a polite email saying 'thanks but I've already withdrawn my application from Keele'.
Original post by claireestelle
its possibly an automated email, call ucas tomorrow to be safe.

THANKS WIll do
Original post by returnmigrant
Its probably a delayed email that was set up before you changed choices.

Phone UCAS first and double check your 5 choices with them - if that's all how it should be, then just drop Keele a polite email saying 'thanks but I've already withdrawn my application from Keele'.

ITS alright! Keele just called to confirm that i’m No longer applying to them so everything’s sorted. Thanks for your help anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending