The Student Room Group

Next Step Bristol 2023

Anything related to the application.

Post here if you receive a decision on your application or know anything else!
(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dominoes2015
Anything related to the application.

Post here if you receive a decision on your application or know anything else!

Not heard anything yet and I am under huge oressure from my school to submit my ucas form
Reply 2
We hear back on the 9th
Reply 3
Original post by Shslini
Not heard anything yet and I am under huge oressure from my school to submit my ucas form

Heard anything back yet? I still haven't so Im assuming its some time tomorrow!
Reply 4
Heard anything back yet? I still haven't so Im assuming its some time tomorrow!

Nope nothing but it does say we should hear by the end of tomorrow. Just need to know now! I doubt i will get in but need to know either way!
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Shslini
Nope nothing but it does say we should hear by the end of tomorrow. Just need to know now! I doubt i will get in but need to know either way!

Yep im on the exact same page as you! Hopefully they let us now in the morning so I can send of my UCAS!
Reply 6
What are you all applying for?? I’ve applied for medicine!
Reply 7
Original post by Hamid18
What are you all applying for?? I’ve applied for medicine!

Same I think it will just be given to those who meet most the req not really top grades
Reply 8
Same I think it will just be given to those who meet most the req not really top grades

Yea I agree, I meet a few of them I think. We’ll see.
Reply 9
Original post by Hamid18
Yea I agree, I meet a few of them I think. We’ll see.

Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Reply 10
Did not get in despite having perfect gcses and being contextual!
Reply 11
not yet
Original post by Hamid18
Did not get in despite having perfect gcses and being contextual!

Yh no one in my sixth form got it either! The people with the most contextual factors got it I think! Anyways gl with your application :smile:
Reply 13
Yh no one in my sixth form got it either! The people with the most contextual factors got it I think! Anyways gl with your application :smile:

Been rejected as well but was kind of expecting it! At least i can make my choices now!
Reply 14

Thanks, good luck with yours too!
Reply 15
I got in ! Heard back on the 9th
Reply 16
Original post by anvttaa

Well done! Do you mind me asking how many contextual factors you ticked?
Original post by anvttaa

Congrats! They initially rejected me on the 9th but seem to have un-rejected me today! Have you submitted your UCAS application yet, and if so have you already received the Bristol contextual offer?
(Original post by Nerdonymous)Congrats! They initially rejected me on the 9th but seem to have un-rejected me today! Have you submitted your UCAS application yet, and if so have you already received the Bristol contextual offer?

hi mate , regarding your first emergency contact being sent a form on thier email, did ur emergency contact recieve that email because mine didnt .
Original post by hashim.365
(Original post by Nerdonymous)Congrats! They initially rejected me on the 9th but seem to have un-rejected me today! Have you submitted your UCAS application yet, and if so have you already received the Bristol contextual offer?

hi mate , regarding your first emergency contact being sent a form on thier email, did ur emergency contact recieve that email because mine didnt .

mine didn't initially, i think it took ages to come through. I sent them the link anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending