The Student Room Group

[GHOULISH THREAD] Can we get 3117 posts by Halloween 2017?

Evening, Mortals.

With less than a week until the best day of the year, Frankenstein has bet me his brain that we cannot reach 3117 posts by Halloween 2017 (31/10/17).

Use your puny human hands to get typing and posting on this thread as much as possible, and show Frankenstein who's the most scary monster ever...

...yes, of course it's me!

I have some fangtastic news for you all as well... If we make it to 3117 posts, not only will I get Frankenstein's brain, but whoever got the 3117th post will get a nice cauldron full of 'reputation points'. I'm not quite sure what these are, but the Community Team assures me they're well used on this site of the web :fangs:

UPDATE: Bonus rep will be given to the last poster of the day on 31/10/2017! :jacko:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Count Dracula

Evening, Mortals.

With less than a week until the best day of the year, Frankenstein has bet me his brain that we cannot reach 3117 posts by Halloween 2017 (31/10/17).

Use your puny human hands to get typing and posting on this thread as much as possible, and show Frankenstein who's the most scary monster ever...

...yes, of course it's me!

I have some fangtastic news for you all as well... If we make it to 3117 posts, not only will I get Frankenstein's brain, but whoever got the 3117th post will get a nice cauldron full of 'reputation points'. I'm not quite sure what these are, but the Community Team assures me they're well used on this site of the web :fangs:

Rep? I'm in.

I love halloween👻👻
Happy Halloween
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
:woo:
Original post by Michiyo
:woo:
I've got a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves
:getmecoat:
Reply 7
Original post by 04MR17
I've got a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves

Link, please :smile:
Original post by Michiyo
Link, please :smile:
[video="youtube;vd4WLxqPWYM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd4WLxqPWYM[/video]
Reply 9
Original post by 04MR17
x

Not that bad :smile: Could be worse :lol:
3 + 1 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 13

spooky
spook
Original post by jenhasdreams
3 + 1 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 13

spooky
:shock: I see avatar:adore:
:top2: