The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HucktheForde
bitcoin seems to be unable to break the 6000 usd treshold....lingering around 5700-5900 USD

You were saying :cool:
Bitcoin is really ttp out of my Altcoins :frown:. Awk well, guess it's a perfect time to buy OMG and ARK :smile:
Central bankers on suicide watch
Anyone want to make a Facebook gc or something? Be more fun and easier to talk on that than on TSR
Original post by Trihawk7
Anyone want to make a Facebook gc or something? Be more fun and easier to talk on that than on TSR

Yes goy lets make a database of people who own bitcoins

Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
Yes goy lets make a database of people who own bitcoins

Try stealing my coin without private keys :wink:

>doesn't understand it was the anglo all along

The Eternal Money grabbing imperialist

The only facebook I have is a sockpuppet for tinder and some fake names for the galdem.
Rip idea
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
>doesn't understand it was the anglo all along

The Eternal Money grabbing imperialist

>On several occasions Keynes used his influence to help his Jewish friends, most notably when he successfully lobbied for Ludwig Wittgenstein to be allowed residency in the United Kingdom, explicitly in order to rescue him from being deported to Nazi-occupied Austria. Keynes was a supporter of Zionism, serving on committees supporting the cause.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(((A N G L O
N
G
L
O)))
https://www.ft.com/content/3853358e-b508-11e7-a398-73d59db9e399

It's more than just a meme

Rip idea

it's k boo
>On several occasions Keynes used his influence to help his Jewish friends, most notably when he successfully lobbied for Ludwig Wittgenstein to be allowed residency in the United Kingdom, explicitly in order to rescue him from being deported to Nazi-occupied Austria. Keynes was a supporter of Zionism, serving on committees supporting the cause.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(((A N G L O
N
G
L
O)))

>After a trip to Russia, he wrote in his Short View of Russia that there is "beastliness on the Russian and Jewish natures when, as now, they are allied together".

Goyo was an antisemite. Typical anglo to love the conformist Jew but despise the radical Jew.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel

it's k boo

ty for rep bro
Genuinely don't even think it's an unsustainable bubble until you can buy trackers on Hargreaves Lansdown.
(edited 6 years ago)
the 1 question i got asked in order to join a bitcoin facebook group - are you willing to run naked in the rain for 1 bitcoin?
I remember back in 2011 when I first started hearing about bitcoin, and played around with the idea of buying some, just for laughs. I never did, mainly because I young, and was more obsessed with other things.

If only, eh?

I've just bought a Ledger Nano S, and am planning to buy 1 Bitcoin for £4700 circa.

Even if the cryptocurrency crashes, which I doubt it would in a permanent state, then at least I've taken money away from corrupt financial institutions.

Any recommendations on where I should buy bitcoins from?
Original post by Kagutsuchi
I remember back in 2011 when I first started hearing about bitcoin, and played around with the idea of buying some, just for laughs. I never did, mainly because I young, and was more obsessed with other things.

If only, eh?

I've just bought a Ledger Nano S, and am planning to buy 1 Bitcoin for £4700 circa.

Even if the cryptocurrency crashes, which I doubt it would in a permanent state, then at least I've taken money away from corrupt financial institutions.

Any recommendations on where I should buy bitcoins from?

I'd recommend Coinbase, it's by far the most established company for buying bitcoins. You can use my referral code if you like and we'll both get $10 of free bitcoin :smile:

https://www.coinbase.com/join/594591afb93eb50c20baab4f
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I'd recommend Coinbase, it's by far the most established company for buying bitcoins. You can use my referral code if you like and we'll both get $10 of free bitcoin :smile:

https://www.coinbase.com/join/594591afb93eb50c20baab4f

I'm already signed up with Coinbase. :smile:

I've been considering using BittyBot. It's basically just a price comparison, from what I understand - gives you information about trust and ratings too.

I just wanted to see what everyone else uses.

On another note. Does anyone else want to make an official Bitcoin thread, or should I?

I've been considering using BittyBot. It's basically just a price comparison, from what I understand - gives you information about trust and ratings too.

On another note. Does anyone else want to make an official Bitcoin thread, or should I?

Up to you if you want to create a thread or not.

If you're already signed up to Coinbase then you should buy your bitcoins through their exchange GDAX, you'll pay very low fees.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Up to you if you want to create a thread or not.

If you're already signed up to Coinbase then you should buy your bitcoins through their exchange GDAX, you'll pay very low fees.

How do you deposit GBP into GDAX?

Yeah do it, include alts like Ether too

Latest

Trending

Trending