The Student Room Group

no return of deposit from uclan medical school

its been 9 months since I have requested for my deposit from uclan and they refuse to respond despite several emails, calls and providing evidence. I was unable to get my visa on time because the visa policies changed. As an international student, I will not advice you pay the 15,000 deposit as they will not respond to you appropriately no matter what your circumstances are
Reply 1
I mean isn’t that the point of a deposit? It’s non refundable?
Unless there was something in your contract when you paid the deposit about visas and that was a refund clause legally you have no ground to stand on requesting your money back.
Original post by bakusanniba
its been 9 months since I have requested for my deposit from uclan and they refuse to respond despite several emails, calls and providing evidence. I was unable to get my visa on time because the visa policies changed. As an international student, I will not advice you pay the 15,000 deposit as they will not respond to you appropriately no matter what your circumstances are

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your experience, I have responded to your message on another forum which you can see here.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending