The Student Room Group

Drilling Holes and Lesbians

I have some Andy Warhol Pop Art I want to decorate my flat with. Is there any way to place them on the walls without drilling holes?

And on an entirely different note...

My boss at work is an ex-Army lesbian and she has just left to go somewhere else for a while. That means...peace and quiet. Git up there.

:kungfu:
you could make two separate threads for this ?
Original post by Dekuyper
I have some Andy Warhol Pop Art I want to decorate my flat with. Is there any way to place them on the walls without drilling holes?

My boss at work is an ex-Army lesbian and she has just left to go somewhere else for a while. That means...peace and quiet. Git up there.

How exactly does her being a lesbian have anything to do with "peace and quiet"? Are you suggesting that her sexuality is a negative factor which you dislike? Because that seems to be the case.
Reply 3

You can use this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/VELCRO-Brand-Stick-Tape-Black/dp/B0013D8IUC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1509796216&sr=8-8&keywords=velcro+tape
Reply 4
Hooray for velcro.
Original post by artful_lounger
How exactly does her being a lesbian have anything to do with "peace and quiet"? Are you suggesting that her sexuality is a negative factor which you dislike? Because that seems to be the case.

Thank you for taking the time to be offended on behalf of somebody else who you don't know. It's very 2017.
The tile 😂
Reply 7

Y'all I'm a lesbian and I laughed at this 😂

For those that are confused this was my understanding:
DODGY TITLE + innocent explanation. Like "How can I get my girlfriend to trim her bush" but you're talking about a plant in her house, not... you know.
Boss is away = quiet
PUN! Drilling -> army drill sergeant? So definitely peace and quiet if they're gone.

😂
Reply 8
Also, you can use strong double sided tape, or command hooks.

Command hooks are little plastic hooks with sticky backs, I use them all the time in my room to hand up fairy lights/picture frames that have hook things or string on that you'd normally hang from a nail.
Original post by SarahLeicester
Thank you for taking the time to be offended on behalf of somebody else who you don't know. It's very 2017.

As a gay man I'm offended on principle at any suggestion of prejudice towards LGBT people.
Reply 10
Original post by artful_lounger
As a gay man I'm offended on principle at any suggestion of prejudice towards LGBT people.

Your original comment was completely valid.

Lesbian here and my thoughts were the same as yours.

Quick Reply

Latest