The Student Room Group

Why are lesbians mean towards me ..?

Hi,

This is not some phobia or anything but a genuine question.
I am polite, respectful and overall friendly
Whenever i interact with lesbian couple one of the lesbian couple usually the one that acts dominant(manly) acts really mean to me,

why is that the case..?
Reply 1
Maybe because you make massive generalisations about them based on a few experiences?
Reply 2
Could only guess. Maybe it's sensing a real man (testosterone or looks) and that irritates the manly one.

In general I find that Lesbians can have an attitude that tends to make me beware. I've met some that are seemingly ok so they may vary a bit but I would be careful in trusting until I was sure they were ok. Not that I would trust many people with much in general.
Reply 3
I mean some lesbians I tend to find are out to make a name for themselves in whatever field they are in possibly overly serious. I've also had one creep on me at work resulting in me losing that job. I wasn't really doing anything much, nothing dodgy or anything, just not totally focused on the job. So watch your back particularly if they are like you are finding them and end up with one of them in the workplace with you.
Reply 4
Would have really helped to know if you are male or female… 😪
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

This is not some phobia or anything but a genuine question.
I am polite, respectful and overall friendly
Whenever i interact with lesbian couple one of the lesbian couple usually the one that acts dominant(manly) acts really mean to me,

why is that the case..?

Maybe don't approach them then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending