The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex University Interview

Hi guys, I just want to ask has anyone had or is going to have an interview at Essex University (in fact any university)? I applied through UCAS and they emailed me saying I have got an interview on the 13th Of December, I applied for Bsc Marketing with Placement. I have never been to a university interview before so I don't really know what to expect, any help with possible questions or topics would be appreciated:smile:

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

I have an interview at Essex too! Mine's on the 6th of December for Liberal Arts though. :smile:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
I wonder what sorts of questions they ask...
Reply 3
Original post by Rowan-Tree
I have an interview at Essex too! Mine's on the 6th of December for Liberal Arts though. :smile:

Hey, good luck with it!! After the interview would you mind telling me how it went? I know we are studying different subjects but the types of questions would be asked
Original post by Nawf01
Hey, good luck with it!! After the interview would you mind telling me how it went? I know we are studying different subjects but the types of questions would be asked

Will do!
I have an interview at Essex as well on the 6th Dec for BSc Management and Marketing. Hope it goes well for you guys.
Original post by UnicornPizza
I have an interview at Essex as well on the 6th Dec for BSc Management and Marketing. Hope it goes well for you guys.

Oo good luck!!
Reply 7
They asked me for an interview too, for Law in January. I'm a bit worried as I'm not sure what kind of questions they're going to ask me.
Oo good luck!!

Thanks!

me too for mathematics eek
Yeah, I’ve been offered one for Politics and international relations on the 14th of February, I’m quite nervous
Good luck! Let me know if yous get in ^-^
Reply 12
got my interview for computer networks next week Wednesday, I'm so nervous never done this before!
Original post by Nawf01
Hi guys, I just want to ask has anyone had or is going to have an interview at Essex University (in fact any university)? I applied through UCAS and they emailed me saying I have got an interview on the 13th Of December, I applied for Bsc Marketing with Placement. I have never been to a university interview before so I don't really know what to expect, any help with possible questions or topics would be appreciated:smile:

Thanks

Im wondering if everyone has, I have one for Biomed in Jan, bit different from Herts who offered me 2 unconditionals!
Reply 14

Goodluck!! When its done if you want post how it went here, I would love to know :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by danny_johnson23
Im wondering if everyone has, I have one for Biomed in Jan, bit different from Herts who offered me 2 unconditionals!

I'm honestly beginning to think they're giving an interview to all applicants, I actually don't know anyone who has been rejected
Reply 16
Computer Science department didn't ask any questions. They just told me about the course and gave us a tour
The interview for Liberal Arts was pretty laid back. They just asked me:
1) Why I want to do the course
2) About a book I put in my personal statement
3) About my EPQ
4) If I had any questions
Original post by YeFool
Computer Science department didn't ask any questions. They just told me about the course and gave us a tour

My interview is on the 31st January!
But I am not sure if I want to go to the university as it is very far away from home.
It did say on the email that If you do not attend to the interview, they will decide by your application.
I have also applied for Computer Science BSc
Reply 19

Hey, How was the interview? I've got mine tomorrow for Marketing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending