The Student Room Group

Revision

I'm in Year 10, and I'm not sure how much i should revise per day.. I think I should revise for at least 1-2 hours. I'm also struggling with English and Science. In science I have a really bad teacher who can't even teach control nor teach.
I did decently in my Maths test, and French is not too bad. Geography I have no teacher, but there's nothing I can do.
In GCSEs you only really need to star revising properly a few weeks before the easter holidays in year 11, but obviously if you have the motivation to revise now then do, as long as you don't burn yourself out! You could buy revision guides for geography and science and start working through them and making flashcards/mindmaps or whatever you like to use now so theres not so much to do later!
Reply 2
Original post by thirteenreasons
In GCSEs you only really need to star revising properly a few weeks before the easter holidays in year 11, but obviously if you have the motivation to revise now then do, as long as you don't burn yourself out! You could buy revision guides for geography and science and start working through them and making flashcards/mindmaps or whatever you like to use now so theres not so much to do later!

Already have revision guides for geography and science. English is the main factor. I do triple science, so i don't need to stress over it too much...
Mr Bruff on youtube is a really good resource for english!

Quick Reply

Latest