The Student Room Group

Deep convos

Does anyone just miss not having someone to talk to? Since I’ve broke up with my boyfriend I just feel like there’s no one I can have interesting conversations with. I don’t mean general conversations like “wyd”, “nothing”. I like conversations where you actually talk about interesting, weird, inspirational things. So if anyone wants to message me I’m more than happy to have long conversations with you 24/7 x

Scroll to see replies

YESssssssss. What’s your star sign?
Reply 2
meee too omd i love long conversations but everyone back out as soon as I get deep tbh
Reply 3
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
YESssssssss. What’s your star sign?

Leo wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by mfinah
meee too omd i love long conversations but everyone back out as soon as I get deep tbh

Feel free to talk to me x
Original post by megan6dude
Leo wbu?

Taurus gang. Leo’s are real cool tho.
Reply 6
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Taurus gang. Leo’s are real cool tho.

I think Leo’s are known as being bossy which is very true for me 😂😂
Reply 7
Original post by jamesprosser100
yup same i wish I could have someone to chat to at night but I've always been bad at expressing my feelings

I love chatting about my feelings, makes me feel 1000x better x
Sorry everyone but I think we can all agree Capricorn’s are the bomb 😂
Reply 9
Original post by ckc12nc104

Nah can’t agree there 😂😂😂
Reply 10
Original post by ckc12nc104

Nah nah nah, Sagittariuses are where it’s at
Nah, Leo's ftw
Reply 12
Leo’s are definitely the best
Reply 13
I love chatting about my feelings, makes me feel 1000x better x

Feel free to message me if you need to talk x
Reply 14
anyone please message me im honestly so bored with my life and i dont really have any friends at school or i dont really talk to them because they are so fake anyways feel free to message me anyone im more than happy to talk to y'all
Reply 15
Original post by k0zaf
anyone please message me im honestly so bored with my life and i dont really have any friends at school or i dont really talk to them because they are so fake anyways feel free to message me anyone im more than happy to talk to y'all

I’ll talk to you x
Reply 16
I’ll talk to you x

Thanks
Reply 17
I miss the deep convos I used to have with my friends! I haven’t spoke to them at all for a few months now because they went to college and I literally have no friends.
Reply 18
Original post by Meg846
I miss the deep convos I used to have with my friends! I haven’t spoke to them at all for a few months now because they went to college and I literally have no friends.

You can speak to me x
Reply 19
You can speak to me x

THank you I’ll pm you when I get out the shower yeah x

Quick Reply

Latest