The Student Room Group

My bf didn’t let me check his phone and I left as soon as, was I right????

I’ve been with this guy for 7 months on the low because we wanted something private which is fine with me as well. Today when I met up with him after a 2 months he was showing me his chats on his snap and I tried clicking on ‘recently added by me’ and he moved his phone SOOOOO FAST and said “i need to text my boy back” and i knew smthn was up but so I said that’s fine you got **** to hide but I am done with this” and I left, he followed me all the way to my stop saying it’s not that deep and that I am overreacting and that I am mad but I said mums life I never wanna speak to you again and I also said you can go find a ***** that will put up with ur hiding **** and bro goes to me “i don’t need to they come to me” WTF. But when he hid his phone from me I messaged a guy right in front of him and said that’s fine I’ll just talk to another guy since u wanna act up and he doesn’t really like this guy because he moved to me long time ago. ALSO he’s got many girls on his phone that he knows likes him and I’ve told him so many times I want them gone because they always pop up to him and they have a convo but he never did anything about it. So did I overreact or not?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve been with this guy for 7 months on the low because we wanted something private which is fine with me as well. Today when I met up with him after a 2 months he was showing me his chats on his snap and I tried clicking on ‘recently added by me’ and he moved his phone SOOOOO FAST and said “i need to text my boy back” and i knew smthn was up but so I said that’s fine you got **** to hide but I am done with this” and I left, he followed me all the way to my stop saying it’s not that deep and that I am overreacting and that I am mad but I said mums life I never wanna speak to you again and I also said you can go find a ***** that will put up with ur hiding **** and bro goes to me “i don’t need to they come to me” WTF. But when he hid his phone from me I messaged a guy right in front of him and said that’s fine I’ll just talk to another guy since u wanna act up and he doesn’t really like this guy because he moved to me long time ago. ALSO he’s got many girls on his phone that he knows likes him and I’ve told him so many times I want them gone because they always pop up to him and they have a convo but he never did anything about it. So did I overreact or not?

He’s hiding something
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
He’s hiding something

Thought so😓
Thought so😓

Reacting like that says so anyways, boyfriend/girlfriend should easily and comfortably be able to give into the demand of their other obviously not in controlling sense but by comfort and knowing that it’d be the double standards if one does it but not the other, his recently added says so since those chats were from snap chatters from there as you said and like having so many girls okay from friends perspective I get it but like if your obedient, loving and loyal to your girl like wtf would you want to speak to the opposite besides working purposes…
Reply 4
YESSSS U GET IT BRO! Like I won’t mind having female friends but not girls that u know likes u and I don’t feel comfortable with? Plus he’s seen my snap and I showed him my snap today before seeing his and he knows I don’t talk to NO guys so I don’t see why he can’t do the same? He claims he does the same but I know he doesn’t that’s what bothers me a lot, And he claims he’s soooooo in love with me but honestly it’s whatever , what he couldn’t do another guy can. Thank you for your response tho appreciate it!!
Reply 5
Reacting like that says so anyways, boyfriend/girlfriend should easily and comfortably be able to give into the demand of their other obviously not in controlling sense but by comfort and knowing that it’d be the double standards if one does it but not the other, his recently added says so since those chats were from snap chatters from there as you said and like having so many girls okay from friends perspective I get it but like if your obedient, loving and loyal to your girl like wtf would you want to speak to the opposite besides working purposes…

ESSSS U GET IT BRO! Like I won’t mind having femalefriends but not girls that u know likes u and I don’t feelcomfortable with? Plus he’s seen my snap and I showedhim my snap today before seeing his and he knows I don’ttalk to NO guys so I don’t see why he can’t do the same?He claims he does the same but I know he doesn’t that’swhat bothers me a lot, And he claims he’s soooooo in lovewith me but honestly it’s whatever , what he couldn’t doanother guy can. Thank you for your response thoappreciate it!!
ESSSS U GET IT BRO! Like I won’t mind having femalefriends but not girls that u know likes u and I don’t feelcomfortable with? Plus he’s seen my snap and I showedhim my snap today before seeing his and he knows I don’ttalk to NO guys so I don’t see why he can’t do the same?He claims he does the same but I know he doesn’t that’swhat bothers me a lot, And he claims he’s soooooo in lovewith me but honestly it’s whatever , what he couldn’t doanother guy can. Thank you for your response thoappreciate it!!

Yep that’s how respect is given and earn’t in a relationship never make your other feel undervalued, under appreciated or unworthy. I mean if he has the right to your snap and you clearly don’t speak to no guy then clearly the only people besides yourself he should be talking to is his “boys” as he says. Your most welcome unfortunately that’s this generation boys nowadays they don’t know how to treat their girl right.
Reply 7
Yep that’s how respect is given and earn’t in a relationship never make your other feel undervalued, under appreciated or unworthy. I mean if he has the right to your snap and you clearly don’t speak to no guy then clearly the only people besides yourself he should be talking to is his “boys” as he says. Your most welcome unfortunately that’s this generation boys nowadays they don’t know how to treat their girl right.

Honestly the signs were all there I was just dumb for not realising sooner but at least I am done with him now, and you’re right there’s barely any good guys left in this generation unfortunately.
Honestly the signs were all there I was just dumb for not realising sooner but at least I am done with him now, and you’re right there’s barely any good guys left in this generation unfortunately.

Not your fault, the sooner you knew the better. Yeah extremely unfortunate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending