The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

University Transfer

I am studying BSc Diagnostic Radiography at CCCU, but I am thinking of transferring as I want to go the the University of Suffolk.. but I’m unsure if I’m able to transfer as it’s a health course and I’m just wanting some advice to go about it.
Original post by HUTCHaj
I am studying BSc Diagnostic Radiography at CCCU, but I am thinking of transferring as I want to go the the University of Suffolk.. but I’m unsure if I’m able to transfer as it’s a health course and I’m just wanting some advice to go about it.

Contact them (course organiser or admissions) and see if its possible. Look on their website as well.

They will look at

Whether they allow transfers at all

Your grades at A level and uni.
Your course content
When you wish to transfer. If you are trying to do it mid term i.e now, its much much much more difficult.
Your reference.
test of your application and reasons fro transfer.
Whether they have space
Whether you have the finance.
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
Original post by HUTCHaj

Hi there!

I would say there is a chance you can transfer here, best to check with the admissions team. Drop them an email on [email protected] or call 01473 338348 and they will get in contact

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending