The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flugzeug
A girl I know got one last week.

Oh.. where is she from and what are her qualifications?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
hi all! just wondering if anyone here has applied for/ got an offer for comparative literature? i sent off my application over a month ago and havent heard back, and i’m getting a little worried seeing that theyve been giving out offers for a couple of weeks now!
A girl I know got one last week.

Can you get me to her ?
Original post by lucita
I applied for Human Sciences on the 15th of October. Is it a bad sign if I still haven't heard back from UCL?
The University of Manchester replied to me 4 days after applying and sent me an invitation to an interview two days after I sent them a translation of my High School Diploma (I'm from Germany). I'm getting slightly worried now. Is this justified?
I also still have around three weeks to wait until receiving a decision to invite me for an interview at Oxford and I am so nervous.

I applied for Human Sciences too, though it was as a fifth course for my med application. I've received nothing except an acknowledgement. I think they'll send a rejection letter if that is the case, otherwise we'll just have to wait. However, this is the only non-medicine course I've applied to and I know they usually give results earlier than medicine.

(International student waiting for an Oxford invitation too!)
Reply 264
Original post by Sailin
I applied for Human Sciences too, though it was as a fifth course for my med application. I've received nothing except an acknowledgement. I think they'll send a rejection letter if that is the case, otherwise we'll just have to wait. However, this is the only non-medicine course I've applied to and I know they usually give results earlier than medicine.

(International student waiting for an Oxford invitation too!)

Yeah guess we'll have to wait :/ Where are you from?
Offer for English Literature
Original post by lucita
Yeah guess we'll have to wait :/ Where are you from?

I'm from China:smile: Medicine is probably the only life sciences course I want to do, hence human sciences (with its humanities)!

What about you?
Reply 267
Original post by Sailin
I'm from China:smile: Medicine is probably the only life sciences course I want to do, hence human sciences (with its humanities)!

What about you?

I'm from Germany :smile: I think HumSci sounded super interesting and I'd love to study abroad (also thinking about maybe going to Zurich).
I hope they will send out offers and rejections soon.
Reply 268
Just got an offer for Spanish with Management!!
Original post by Kevin:)
I applied on something like the 3rd October along with Cambridge for early entry.

Which Cambridge college? :smile:
Original post by BlueberryViolin
Which Cambridge college? :smile:

Fitzwilliam :smile:
Original post by Kevin:)
Fitzwilliam :smile:

Looks like we're competing :tongue:. Good to meet you though :biggrin:!
Just got an offer for Cancer biomedicine! :biggrin:
Offer for Human Science with Evolution! So happy, UCL is one of my top choices :smile:
Reply 274
Got the offer for mathematics lol~:biggrin:
did anyone get ani offer for Biochemistry? :smile:
Original post by TianTo
Got the offer for mathematics lol~:biggrin:

wow! Congrats! You are the first person I know who got the maths offer from UCL!!! What are your stats(if you don't mind me asking)?
Reply 277
wow! Congrats! You are the first person I know who got the maths offer from UCL!!! What are your stats(if you don't mind me asking)?

Cheers~I got A*A*A*A*A*predictions (including Chinese). Hopefully you will be receiving yours soon
Reply 278
Original post by MonicaD
how long did it take to get the offer? I'm still waiting, ah.
(degree: maths and stats)

Um, I have been waiting for a little bit longer than one month and I was expecting to see the offer in January. Good luck!:smile:
did anyone get offers for Law yet?? super anxious!

Latest

Trending

Trending