did you get your fair share of Russians?:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Westham315
did you get your fair share of Russians?:smile:

yes I did :biggrin: learnt fluent Russian on the way :tongue:
How old are you?
Reply 24
Cats are cool. I used to have a cat in Palestine.

Woah! You've been to Palestine? Thats so cool! What is it like in a care home, and where else have you been?
Original post by BerkParsek
yes I did :biggrin: learnt fluent Russian on the way :tongue:

cyka blyat!
Reply 26
How were you orphaned?
Original post by LunaCat
How old are you?

Im 14.
Im 14.

Damn :hugs: how's school going?
Reply 29
cyka blyat!

У Csgo много маленьких детей :ahee:
Original post by bushii
Woah! You've been to Palestine? Thats so cool! What is it like in a care home, and where else have you been?

Im from Palestine. I lived In Gaza until was 11.

In a care home, its really nice. Everyone works together, we have jobs and work towards things. We hardly fight and its really nice.

I've been to Wales but that it, one day i want to go to Spain with my girlfriend but im a orphan, i cant.
Original post by LunaCat
Damn :hugs: how's school going?

Its ok,i think. After my education, i am going home anyway to help my country. But education is going well.
Original post by BerkParsek
У Csgo много маленьких детей :ahee:

haha, i need to play again, i miss those casual matches (no VAC) just amazing.:smile:
How was Palestine? Did you live there before all the conflict happened? I was looking at pictures on google images and it looked so beautiful definitely would have gone to experience the sights and cultures.

Anyways what was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
how did your parents die
Reply 35
haha, i need to play again, i miss those casual matches (no VAC) just amazing.:smile:

haha I love casual, when you carry your team and everyone is asking for my knife and how big it is lol :biggrin:
Original post by mc_miah
How was Palestine? Did you live there before all the conflict happened? I was looking at pictures on google images and it looked so beautiful definitely would have gone to experience the sights and cultures.

Anyways what was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

I got to see my country until 2 with no harsh war, no walls. then the conflict started. One day when Palestine is free, please come and see it all,its amazing. See my house( if it is still there). Please come!:smile:

The most embarrassing thing was me ( before i converted) going into a church,in the UK and going to the confession box thinking it was a toilet. Dont ask how ( i was bursting). The priest quickly said (Hello child) and i realised. :smile: ( i did not pull my trousers down, thank god).
Original post by RJ. Dolph
how did your parents die

My mum died when i was 3 months (stroke), never met the woman.

My dad died after being beaten by a Israeli soldier due to his injuries.
I got to see my country until 2 with no harsh war, no walls. then the conflict started. One day when Palestine is free, please come and see it all,its amazing. See my house( if it is still there). Please come!:smile:

The most embarrassing thing was me ( before i converted) going into a church,in the UK and going to the confession box thinking it was a toilet. Dont ask how ( i was bursting). The priest quickly said (Hello child) and i realised. :smile: ( i did not pull my trousers down, thank god).

AHAHAH omggg, I love it xD and yes I will do definitely I hope it is freed soon <3
Original post by mc_miah
AHAHAH omggg, I love it xD and yes I will do definitely I hope it is freed soon <3

Yes pretty embaressing and Palestine will be free soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest