The Student Room Group

My journey to become a more productive student/ person in general

Hi, welcome to my Grow Your Grades blog.

I'm usually the student who doesn't start revising for exams until a week or more in to study leave and having to cram everything thing in last minute.

I don't currently have any specific aims grade wise for maths and chemistry , but if i'm still doing this blog then i will update it with details.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey! Best of luck! :biggrin:

I was usually that student too :colondollar: it's good to see you're starting a blog to help you through it. You've already got some great grades so well done. Fingers crossed A level Maths and Chemistry go so well! :h:

What are you hoping to study at university? :smile:
Original post by Changing Skies
Hey! Best of luck! :biggrin:

I was usually that student too :colondollar: it's good to see you're starting a blog to help you through it. You've already got some great grades so well done. Fingers crossed A level Maths and Chemistry go so well! :h:

What are you hoping to study at university? :smile:

Thank you !!! I am hoping posting here will help keep me on track for the year ahead.:h:

I'm currently still deciding on what to apply for , I'm hoping to make up mind soon as the clock is ticking away. I thought the extra year would have made the decision easier bug apparently not.:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending